Forums

Topic: Role-play: Pokemon take over the world

Posts 14,141 to 14,160 of 14,718

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"And your name sounds like it has reek in it Erika >:I".

Also, Wailmer went down. Anthony"You did good Wailmer........alright, Combusken go!" Anthony sends out Combusken. *Anthony*Use ember!" Combusken used ember on Swellow.

Edited on by SheldonRandoms

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

SheldonRandoms

Combusken then counters with double kick.

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

JunkosBoobies

Swellow faints. Winona "You have won...take this in my moment of shame..." Winona gives Anthony the Feather badge and the TM Steel Wing.

Discord: JunkosBoobies#5379
Backloggery
MAL
DeviantArt
Avatar: Junko Enoshima (Danganronpa)

3DS Friend Code: 0447-7094-2346 | Nintendo Network ID: DeviousCrossing | Twitter:

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"Alright, thank you for the match, we did it!!!!!"

randomlypikachu

Erika: kicks Anthony in the leg about over 9000 times for that "reek" comment

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)
the random user name randomly became a Pikachu.

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"But that's a good thing, because of gloom, remember ".

randomlypikachu

hearts: no thanks, the whole gym thing is more suited for spades.

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"Well that sounds just like you then".

JunkosBoobies

Seth J.r. "I'll go then." Seth J.r. sends out a Rhydon. Winona sends out an Altaria. Rhydon OHKOs Altaria with Stone Edge. Winona sends out Dratini, OHKOing Rhydon with Aqua Tail. Seth J.r. sends out Hariyama, using Wake Up Slap.

Backloggery
MAL
DeviantArt

3DS Friend Code: 0447-7094-2346 | Nintendo Network ID: DeviousCrossing | Twitter:

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"You can do it!!!!!"

randomlypikachu

young: while searching the route a mysterious beam strikes young from behind ... what could have happened to him?

JunkosBoobies

Hariyama uses Vital Throw, K.O.ing Dratini. Winona sends out Swellow, using Wing Attack, OHKOing Hariyama. Seth J,r. sends out Pelliper, which uses Stockpile.

4th Anyone want a Pokemon style Mafia Game in another thread? Just asking.

Backloggery
MAL
DeviantArt

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"I wonder where Young is?"

SheldonRandoms

@NoUsernameHere The Pokefather? because then, we can all say hello to my little Derplett

randomlypikachu

hearts: no clue, i'll look around outside. leaves the gym and heads out to the route where he is swiftly attacked by youngs brother who threw a poison bomb at him from a tree ... really your still doing this? kicks the bomb back towards the tree before it detonates - young brother: jumps out of the tree and lands infront of hearts i have to make some money ya know. hearts: hm ... before we do this though i need to know where your brother went. youngs brother: i have no idea, i just arrived here moments ago. the only thing i noticed was this weird girl capturing a miltank. hearts: ... great.

4th wall break: i probably wont be too active in it due to college related things, but id like to see how it goes.

Edited on by randomlypikachu

SheldonRandoms

@randomlypikachu Alrighty thans

Anthony"Ok, this battle is just getting started.....maybe"

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.