Forums

Topic: Role-play: Pokemon take over the world

Posts 13,801 to 13,820 of 14,718

randomlypikachu

Hearts: ... looks at the one with the giant R while walking towards the devon boat ... spends 20 minutes talking about how non suspicious it is

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)
the random user name randomly became a Pikachu.

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"It must stand for.........Randy, somebody named Randy has this boat, alright, let's set sail!"

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

JunkosBoobies

The ship then sails off. The captain puts it in Auto-Gear and goes outside. Captain "My name...it be Dimentio, yar! I be the captain for this ship. If ye have any questions, ask them now, yar!"

Discord: JunkosBoobies#5379
Backloggery
MAL
DeviantArt
Avatar: Junko Enoshima (Danganronpa)

3DS Friend Code: 0447-7094-2346 | Nintendo Network ID: DeviousCrossing | Twitter:

randomlypikachu

Ted: hypothetically, if someone created a new and very powerful psychic pokemon, and was thinking of using it to attack the people on this boat, how well would your boat be able to defend against said pokemon?

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)

SheldonRandoms

Just then, in the far off distance, a big blue thing is following the boat. Anthony"Huh, is something chasing us?"

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

randomlypikachu

ted: what ... checks his pocket to make sure he didn't drop his pokeball ... (that isn't being caused by me ... so what is that?)

JunkosBoobies

Dimentio "It'd be destroyed...there'd be nothing left...there's no chance of that happening though!" Suddenly, a meteor crashes and destroys the ship, It then turns into Deoxys and leaves. Lawrence "That can't be good..."

Backloggery
MAL
DeviantArt

3DS Friend Code: 0447-7094-2346 | Nintendo Network ID: DeviousCrossing | Twitter:

randomlypikachu

ted: ... (nothing is going my way today ... that deoxys must of sensed my proto-mew ... but that doesn't explain that blue thing that's still coming at us!)

SheldonRandoms

Just then, it's revealed to be a Wailord, and on top, is a girl. ??????"Looks like somebody had an accident, no matter, i'll be taking your Pokedollars now!". Anthony"Oh yeah, I forgot, we have Pokedollars that we never talk about. I guess when you have a lot, then you forget that you have it in the first place".

randomlypikachu

Hearts: ... why do you want our pokedollars?

SheldonRandoms

???????"So I can become rich(er). I'm a pirate, I steal things, but mostly Pokedollars. I saw your boat get smashed, so i'll offer a "fair" trade. I'll give you all a lift somewhere, and in return, you gotta give me all of your Pokedollars (And no, you can't ride on top, you gotta ride inside the Wailord)".

JunkosBoobies

Meanwhile, on the ship with the R on it... Lucy "I could swear that my brother is in trouble...eh, whatever." Archer "I wish you were my daughter...but no, I was stuck with a brat for a daughter. I wish she could've been as much dedicated to Team Rocket as you are, Lucy." Lucy "Aww, thanks." Archer "You said something kind?! No T.V. for rest of the month to the female grunts! Feel free to 'thank' Lucy when I leave." Archer gets of the ship and people start beating up Lucy.

Lawrence "Nope, I'll just surf there on Squirtle." Lawrence rides off. Seth J.r. "Same here. It's not worth the risk." Seth J.r. rides off on Pelliper.

Edited on by JunkosBoobies

Backloggery
MAL
DeviantArt

randomlypikachu

gym leader man: hold it right there citizen! flys over and lands on the wailord. a crowd of screaming girls yell out "ITS GYM LEADER MAN!" gym leader man does not condone piracy of any kind! I'm afraid im going to have to take you to jail.

Hearts: its gym leader man!
Ted: its gym leader man!
Erika: gym leader man gym leader man gym leader man!
Young: ... gym leader man ... (mom and dad are gona be here soon then ...)

SheldonRandoms

The girl pirate then kicks gym leader man into the ocean. ??????"I guess that takes care of him". Anthony"(Hopefully)".

randomlypikachu

Gym leader man: flys into the air out of the ocean and lifts up the wailord gym leader man took a swimming class in his early twenties! a blimp is flying over head as this goes on - Young: ... this is gona end badly ... guys I think now that gym leader man is dealing with this girl we should get out of here.

SheldonRandoms

??????"Ah, this isn't fair..........Wailord, use body slam!" Wailord then used body slam on on gym leader man. Anthony"Yes, let's get out of here now!"

JunkosBoobies

Seth J.r. and Lawrence ride to Mossdeep City on Squirtle and Pelliper, where there's a 2nd Game Corner and a Tag Team Gym, as well as the new Devon Corp, the new Hoenn Radio Tower and the Space Center.

Backloggery
MAL
DeviantArt

randomlypikachu

gym leader man: Flies out of the way causing the wailord to slam on the ocean and make waves - young: lets go now! before he could even start swimming two figures dressed in black and purple with metal masks covering their mouths and noses drop down from the blimp and land on the wailord. they both look in youngs direction - ???: oh, hi son. we didn't know you were gona be here. did you here that your old man was taking on gym leader man today and wanted a front seat for the action? Young: ... hi dad, hi mom. (today is going so badly ... whys everything go wrong at once...)

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"Son, hey wait a minute, that's going on?"

??????"I'll be baaaaacccckkkkk.........ALSO, WAILORD ATE ALL OF HIS CANDY, AND MAYBE EVEN HIIIIMMMMMM"

Anthony"Dang it Sweet-Tooth, why you gotta be falling for the girl here".

randomlypikachu

Youngs mom: well whoever your friends are they came just in time to see us kill gym leader man! Gym leader man: what was that? Youngs mom: I said whoever his friends are they came just in time to see us kill gym leader man! Gym leader man: oh ... gym leader beam activate! fires a beam from a pokeball, and youngs mom and dad dodge and dive in the water

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.