Forums

Topic: Role-play: Pokemon take over the world

Posts 13,821 to 13,840 of 14,718

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"Ah great, I hope we lost them"

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

randomlypikachu

young: ... nope... infact theyre just getting started. 20 mini-bombs are tossed up from the ocean around gym leader man, and explode with bursts of concentrated arbok poison

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)
the random user name randomly became a Pikachu.

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"Looks like he's falling to the bottom of the ocean now, where a ocean Pokemon will make a meal of him, just like Sweet-Tooth (maybe)". Ducklett"Quac......ack (I could just........fly out of here)" Pikachu"Pika Pika (These people must be Pokemon or something)".

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

randomlypikachu

hearts: looks at Pikachu and decides to respond to it since Anthony and Young seem too distracted to notice no Pikachu, they're not pokemon. they're just two really skilled assassins who are about to make a lot of money unless gym leader man wises up and flies out of here.

Edited on by randomlypikachu

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)

SheldonRandoms

Pikachu"Pika (Well, alright then)" Ducklett"Qu.....ACK (They are people with........POKEMON POWERS!!!!)". Anthony"I feel distracted or something".

randomlypikachu

hearts: we cant talk anymore for now, the waves are starting to settle. I cant afford for the others to find out I can do this. the waves begin to settle from the wailords body slam* - *gym leader man: has managed to survive the poison bombs and dives into the water after the others... the water around them is glowing purple - ted: hmm ... um, well Young your mom and dad seem real nice and all ... but I'd rather not stick around for whatever they're doing... lets go. Young just stares at him as well as Hearts: - Ted: what? ... what Giovanni failed to realize is that the force of the waves knocked off giovannis face mask, completely killing his disguise

Edited on by randomlypikachu

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"Dude, it's Giovanni, he's been here as Ted this entire time?".

randomlypikachu

young: ... (he was here this entire time... and I couldn't even figure it out) Giovanni: ... my covers been blown... i'll get you next time Anthony. tosses out a pokeball and a mysterious looking psychic pokemon similar to mewtwo appears and teleports him and Giovanni out of the area

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"So much to take in...........I better rest, along with Ducklett".

JunkosBoobies

Seth J.r. "Well Lawrence, it's been a long day, and look at the time! It's 1am now. We should get some rest." Lawrence "Okay." Seth J.r. and Lawrence stay at the Mossdeep Inn for the night.

Discord: JunkosBoobies#5379
Backloggery
MAL
DeviantArt
Avatar: Junko Enoshima (Danganronpa)

3DS Friend Code: 0447-7094-2346 | Nintendo Network ID: DeviousCrossing | Twitter:

randomlypikachu

a huge explosion comes up from the ocean and forces a wave that knocks everyone back on land - hearts: ... young, do you mind explaining why your parents are trying to get rid of gym leader man? - young: ... young is now forced into complete silence, not because of the fact that his parents and brother showing up have severely crippled any chance of keeping up his cover, but rather because he had one job ... and he felt like he failed it. he then goes to sleep

TsunamiSensei

Sorry.. I'm dropping this again. Just not that into it anymore. Bye!

"Books are the real treasures of the world!"
-Skeletor

3DS Friend Code: 5155-2977-9232 | Nintendo Network ID: Popo_man

SheldonRandoms

@Pikpik Alright, see you around.

DERPLETT WINS THE SUPER BOWL AGAIN

Anthony"I'm up, ready for action."

JunkosBoobies

Lawrence "Huh...I think I'll go see what Anthony's up to...later Seth J.r." Seth J.r. "Bye." Lawrence takes a boat ride out to where Anthony is at. Lawrence "You might wanna get on the boat soon...this is the last ride to Mossdeep for today..."

Backloggery
MAL
DeviantArt

3DS Friend Code: 0447-7094-2346 | Nintendo Network ID: DeviousCrossing | Twitter:

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"Has it been that late, well whatever, let's go!"

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"Rocket launch, since when?"

JunkosBoobies

Captain "They wanna catch some mythical Pokemon called Regigigas. They say after Arceus formed Sinnoh, Regigigas was given the duty to create the Kanto, Johto, Hoenn, Unova and Kalos regions. Even though Regigigas is the second god, they might not find him in space..."

Backloggery
MAL
DeviantArt

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"They shouldn't try and capture a Pokemon like that, it's to dangerous".

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.