Forums

Topic: Role-play: Pokemon take over the world

Posts 13,241 to 13,260 of 14,718

JunkosBoobies

Seth Jr "This is gonna be harder than I thought." Seth Jr tries running across the floor, but ends up being hit by a pebble. Seth "Really, these traps are annoying."

Discord: JunkosBoobies#5379
Backloggery
MAL
DeviantArt
Avatar: Junko Enoshima (Danganronpa)

3DS Friend Code: 0447-7094-2346 | Nintendo Network ID: DeviousCrossing | Twitter:

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"I hope these boulders don't hit my leg".

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"How about you go first Seth Jr."

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"Yeah, let's exit the gym we barely got into, only to go inside tomorrow to boulder dash.......let's go". They check into a hotel. Anthony"I'll be prepared for tomorrow, I got 2 water types, so i'll be fine............nighty night!" Anthony and his Pokemon then get some sleep.

Bug Catcher 2"We beat you grunts, you were no match for us". Aqua Grunts"Yeah you di......." Bug Catcher"Shut up, we have a deal with all of you, you see, we're going to start our own team, to basically take over Hoenn, we'll be rich in the end, after all, we're the bug bandits, so what do you say?" Aqua Grunt"..........I rather be a Bug Bandit I guess, Aqua grunts, let's join them, we shall be bug bandits". Bug Catcher 1"I hate to see you all get rid of your Pokemon........I know, costume, they must wear a costume, and so will you and me..........alright, first thing tomorrow, I want you follow these punks, they're heading to the first gym, go there and capture them!" Bug Grunts"Yes sir!". The two bug catchers then look at each other. Bug Catcher 1"From now on, we shall become Team Insect, and as for our new names..............Anthony and Seth, you'll pay alright....."

Toooo B Continu

JunkosBoobies

Fills Derplett's food bowl with Bacon, since Pikablu's no longer on the menu~

Seth Jr "I'm ready for today!"

Meanwhile, at Team Skull's new hideout in Sootopolis City... Skull Grunt M "Okay, so a new group of losers has joined the Pokemon Bad Guys League...they are called 'Team Insect'." Skull Grunt F "We don't need this! We already have Team Rocket and a group of brats on our hands! Let's crush them!" Team Skull Boss "And that's exactly what we're gonna do. We're gonna attack them...and we're gonna attack them GOOD..."

Backloggery
MAL
DeviantArt

3DS Friend Code: 0447-7094-2346 | Nintendo Network ID: DeviousCrossing | Twitter:

TsunamiSensei

I'm no longer sick, but it's midterm time. I'll be back at the end of the month.

"Books are the real treasures of the world!"
-Skeletor

3DS Friend Code: 5155-2977-9232 | Nintendo Network ID: Popo_man

SheldonRandoms

@The-Wind-Pikpik good riddance tooooo that flu, and we'll see you at the end of the month.

Derplett then eats the food bowl with Bacon.........along with the secrets to bringing Pikablu back.

Anthony"I'm awake, so now what?"

JunkosBoobies

@The-Wind-Pikpik: See ya in a month~

Seth Jr "What's that Helicopter above the Pokemon School saying 'Team Skull'?"

Skull Admin Dimentio "Um, sir? How are we doing on our plans to destroy Team Insect?" Skull Boss Joshua "I've already located those little dead bugs. They're heading here now." Skull admin Dimentia opens the door of the cockpit.*Skull Admin Dimentia "Boss...how are we get underground when we're like 25 feet in the air?" Skull Boss Joshua "I'm gonna land this thing, then we're gonna go down into the sewers and continue our plans there."

Edited on by JunkosBoobies

Backloggery
MAL
DeviantArt

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"Another team, give me a break".

JunkosBoobies

Seth Jr "Actually they've been around for a while now."

Skull Admin Dimentio "It's dark and creepy down here..." Skull Boss Joshua "Just how I like it...It makes me feel in charge..." Skull Admin Dimentio "But sir, you're already in charge." Skull Boss Joshua kicks Dimentio in the shins. Skull Boss Joshua "It makes me feel in charge of anything other than IDIOTS! Now, does anyone else want a lesson in my emotions?" Everyone else in Team Skull "No sir..." Skull Admin Dimentio "Ow...that hurt..." Skull Boss Joshua "It's what you get for messing with me!"

Backloggery
MAL
DeviantArt

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"And I fear that more teams will assemble, now they're just being annoying".

JunkosBoobies

Seth Jr "If there's anything we need to do before we challenge the gym, tell me now."

Skull Boss Joshua "Now to wait for the perfect time to strike..." Skull Admin Dimentio "Why do I have to be the one in a bug costume?!" Skull Boss Joshua "Because out of all the idiots here, you're the only one who's screwed up 200 Times! So get to it!" Skull Admin Dimentio "Ugh...FINE...at least it doesn't involve being in the sewer or being hurt in the worst places possible..."

Backloggery
MAL
DeviantArt

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"........oh no, everything seems to be fine, I guess we can challenge the gym leader".

JunkosBoobies

They go to the gym and see the Gym Leader sleeping. Roxanne "Zzzzzzzz.....Oh!" Roxanne wakes up. Roxanne "So you wanted to challenge me? Go Geodude!" Roxanne sends out Geodude. Seth Jr sends out Treecko, which uses Absorb on Geodude, KOing it. Roxanne sends out Nosepass. Treecko uses Absorb, draining almost all of it's HP. Nosepass uses Rock Blast. Roxanne "Both Pokemon are low on HP...the next turn will decide this battle." Treecko's Speed is better, so it KOs Nosepass with Absorb. Roxanne "You're great, kid! Take these gifts for winning!" Roxanne gives Seth Jr the Stone Badge and a TM for Rock Tomb.

Backloggery
MAL
DeviantArt

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"Now it's my turn.........but shouldn't you heal your Pokemon first?"

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"Wailmer, GO!" Anthony sent out Wailmer, Anthony"Wailmer, use water gun!" Wailmer used water gun on Geodude".

JunkosBoobies

Geodude uses Rock Tomb on Wailmer.

Skull Admin Dimentio "Okay, I'm up but I don't see any Team Insect members." Skull Boss Joshua "Wait until they come out of their little forest, THEN contact me over this thing." Skull Admin Dimentio "Um, yes sir!" The Pokenav Chat is then hung up.

Backloggery
MAL
DeviantArt

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.