Forums

Topic: Role-play: Pokemon take over the world

Posts 12,741 to 12,760 of 14,718

randomlypikachu

random little kid: watch this dad! im gona throw the baseball and its gona hit that target we set up! the ball is thrown missing the target, and goes through the gym doors and hits anthonys leg - spades: ... well .... that was hilariously convenient. anyway who challenges the leader next?

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)
the random user name randomly became a Pikachu.

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"Well..........we all beat the gym leader, right, so I guess we can move on"

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

SheldonRandoms

Tooooo b continu

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

randomlypikachu

spades: wakes up and jumps off the roof kicking anthonys leg again morning!

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"Are we going to continue, or are we just going to kick me in the leg?"

randomlypikachu

spades: cant we do both? now wheres our next destination?

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"I don't know, where's the next gym leader, what town?"

randomlypikachu

soooorrrry x-x I have to do math cus math is evil and needs to be killed right now. i'll cya later.

SheldonRandoms

SheldonRandoms wrote:

Tooooo b continu

randomlypikachu

hey guys x-x sorry that ive been kinda ... not as alive as I used to be. Been preparing for finals coming up, and I probably wont be around as much as usual for a long while. see yall when I can be more active.

SheldonRandoms

@randomusername Alright, you just do that stuff you need to do, cause finals are important.

@NoUsernameHere That's swell.

JunkosBoobies

I kept forgetting about this. X.X Should we let this die and make a new thread, should we continue using this one or should we let this die altogether? D:

Discord: JunkosBoobies#5379
Backloggery
MAL
DeviantArt
Avatar: Junko Enoshima (Danganronpa)

3DS Friend Code: 0447-7094-2346 | Nintendo Network ID: DeviousCrossing | Twitter:

SheldonRandoms

Ace_The_Elf wrote:

I kept forgetting about this. X.X Should we let this die and make a new thread, should we continue using this one or should we let this die altogether? D:

We should continue to use this thread, once everyone is ready, we can continue.

Nuuzen

I didn't know that NL did roleplays. I'd love to join in, if I'm able.

Nuuzen

3DS Friend Code: 1048-8838-7829 | Nintendo Network ID: Nudull

SheldonRandoms

Nuuzen wrote:

I didn't know that NL did roleplays. I'd love to join in, if I'm able.

Yeah, you can join, though right now, we are on a hiatus. Once everyone is ready to continue, then we can.......continue (But today and tomorrow, I have to work late shifts, so i'll be ready on Sunday).

randomlypikachu

well I slayed all my final exams (and recovered from some life related issues) so im back!

@Nuuzen feel free to join~

@SheldonRandoms @Ace_The_Elf if yall are ready then do you want to continue this tomorrow (assuming everyone's available) or would you rather wait till the Christmas festivities have passed?

Edited on by randomlypikachu

SheldonRandoms

@randomusername I'm ready to rev up this role play, so if we're ready, then we R ready.

randomlypikachu

Glad to hear that, but I think we should wait one more day for ace_the_elf, so let's get this rolling tomorrow.

SheldonRandoms

@randomusername Alright, the fryers are set onto standby, so for now.......

SheldonRandoms wrote:

Tooooo b continu

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.