Forums

Topic: Role-play: Pokemon take over the world

Posts 11,141 to 11,160 of 14,718

randomlypikachu

ace: frank-...frankerino.... yea that's it.... where'd you come from? archie: no, im not gona throw water on him, im gona use him as leverage to get the magma grunts to surrender the island!

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)
the random user name randomly became a Pikachu.

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"Yeah, that sounds like a great idea, team aqua will have the island in no time"

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

FrancisvonBacon

Frank: That doesn't matter, what matters is we finish this war before the casualties rise.

Metallica shall always have a place in my heart Mega brony! Rarity is best pony.
My Backloggery
Pokemon Roleplaying Frank's Team:
Flare( Flareon ) X LV. 35
Aip( Aipom ) X LV. 2
Wadd( Sewaddle ) X LV. 3

3DS Friend Code: 1864-9226-6000

randomlypikachu

archie: hehehe, I guarantee now that he's our hostage several things are gona come to an end including this war...hehehehehe ace: o-o"... holdon a moment ...I need to speak with my friends in the closet over there drags everyone into the closest why are you two encouraging him!?

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"I'm acting like a grunt.............whoops"

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

FrancisvonBacon

Frank: Because chaos is a beautiful thing.

Metallica shall always have a place in my heart Mega brony! Rarity is best pony.
My Backloggery
Aip( Aipom ) X LV. 2
Wadd( Sewaddle ) X LV. 3

randomlypikachu

ace: Anthony when we get back to dry land im having Erika strike you 200 times in the legs. and frank, you really wana cause chaos then here. hands him electrode charges I want you to place these in the engine room all stealth ninja like and then get out in five minutes, cus after five minutes those things are gona go BOOM!

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"You're the true villain here Ace..........let's stop arguing for now and get back on topic"

FrancisvonBacon

Frank: As you wish.
Frank grins, and heads to the engine room

My Backloggery
Aip( Aipom ) X LV. 2
Wadd( Sewaddle ) X LV. 3

randomlypikachu

ace: goes back to talk with archie ok we're ready.... counts down the time on the clock - archie: ....what are you doing...

JunkosBoobies

Fourth Wall Break Might have to go soon.

Terry "I'll do this."
Terry takes out a Machine,Which erases Everyone's (Except for Terry's) Memory

Discord: JunkosBoobies#5379
Backloggery
MAL
DeviantArt
Avatar: Junko Enoshima (Danganronpa)

3DS Friend Code: 0447-7094-2346 | Nintendo Network ID: DeviousCrossing | Twitter:

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"Just wanted to know what time it is"

FrancisvonBacon

Frank stealthly comes back into the room
Frank whispers to Ace: They are in position.

My Backloggery
Aip( Aipom ) X LV. 2
Wadd( Sewaddle ) X LV. 3

randomlypikachu

ace: (ok theyre in position, terry did that memory erasing thing, and five minutes are almost up. your cunning is being put to the test once again... you can do this ace... its all on you now) ....COBRA! kicks archie into the wall and runs to the submarine exit and swims out with the others as fast as possible

SheldonRandoms

And Ducklett helps them swim even faster, logic..............THIS IS DUCKLETT!!!!!

FrancisvonBacon

Frank: What are you noobs doing?
Frank is flying on his Staravia

My Backloggery
Aip( Aipom ) X LV. 2
Wadd( Sewaddle ) X LV. 3

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"You can't fly while underneath the ocean!"

randomlypikachu

ace:.... this is better exercise! >.<

randomlypikachu

ace: we can bicker amongst ourselves later! makes it to the island and gets behind a building lets just avoid being in the blast radius for now shall we? the submarine blows up

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.