Forums

Topic: Role-play: Pokemon take over the world

Posts 10,141 to 10,160 of 14,718

randomlypikachu

ace: hey whats that supposed to meen? and yea im thinking something.

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)
the random user name randomly became a Pikachu.

SheldonRandoms

Anthony's Mom"Uh.......Anthony, what is that on your head, is it a new type of hat" Anthony"No, it's a Ducklett, remember when I got this?", Anthony's Mom"Oh yeah, that's right........ah it's been a while since I went out on a journey, that was a long time ago, but it only felt like yesterday", Anthony"Uh.......yeah",Anthony's Mom"I didn't battle the gym leaders, but I traveled with somebody who did........Anthony"Please Mom, stop, In don't want to hear it", Anthony's Mom"Oh yeah, that's right..........never mind"

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

randomlypikachu

ace: a little boy wants to the join the group... continues thinking yes yes this is going to work out quite nicely... whats your name little boy? terry what are you thinking?

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)

FrancisvonBacon

Frank: I've got C4.

Metallica shall always have a place in my heart Mega brony! Rarity is best pony.
My Backloggery
Pokemon Roleplaying Frank's Team:
Flare( Flareon ) X LV. 35
Aip( Aipom ) X LV. 2
Wadd( Sewaddle ) X LV. 3

3DS Friend Code: 1864-9226-6000

randomlypikachu

ace: exactly, and if what im planning out right now works, we might finaly figure out what team rockets been up to.

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"Really Ace, tell us!"

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

Betelgroose

Holly awakens after 2 days
Holly - AUGH! they got out of the dome! Oh well I'll be able to find them!

"From tiny acorns, mighty oak trees grow, and those oak trees have guns and are flipping awesome" -Bunny Lord
Uhhhh... I like potatoes...

3DS Friend Code: 1805-2393-2290 | Nintendo Network ID: Groose_Lord

FrancisvonBacon

Frank: I sense an enemy!

Metallica shall always have a place in my heart Mega brony! Rarity is best pony.
My Backloggery
Pokemon Roleplaying Frank's Team:
Flare( Flareon ) X LV. 35
Aip( Aipom ) X LV. 2
Wadd( Sewaddle ) X LV. 3

3DS Friend Code: 1864-9226-6000

Betelgroose

Holly jumps out of a nearby tree
Holly - your senses are good! Are you prepared to fight!
this time you notice a flashing device on the back of her neck

"From tiny acorns, mighty oak trees grow, and those oak trees have guns and are flipping awesome" -Bunny Lord

randomlypikachu

ace: im thinking if frank can sneak into to backrooms of the gym he might be able to use his ninja skills to find something we cant. that something will hopefully be some secret information on team rocket. things like plans, information on top ranking members, maybe even how cyrus came to be their new leader... thing is we're gona need someone to distract leon. a young trainer would do, someone like Michael.

randomlypikachu

ace: hm! whos this girl?

Betelgroose

Holly - didn't they tell you I trapped them in a dome for Dylan!

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"The little girl, because Dylan's too scared to face in in person, his lurking level must be below 9000"

Betelgroose

Holly - but Ienzo the leader of MoE, I just like Dylan more

randomlypikachu

ace: I see... well whos gona take her on?

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"I might as well......."Anthony's Mom"No, i'll take her on.........no wait, I forgot my Pokemon, whoops" Anthony"Like I said, i'll take her on!"

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.