Forums

Topic: NL RPG Adventure Season 2: A New Adventure

Posts 1,101 to 1,104 of 1,104

Mickey

In all the confusion, Minnie didn't hear everything Morpheus said. One thing she did hear for sure, though, was "go!" which was all she needed to hear. She made sure to stick close to Capricorn, who hopefully knew more about the situation.

... But, even with the security of having someone like Capricorn at her side, fear still managed to consume her. After all, Morpheus of all people had lost his cool about whatever was going on. That on its own was scary but, compounded with the possibility of it being related to that thing she saw earlier, then it became downright petrifying.

She held out her hand to Capricorn and finally spoke up after maybe hours of silence. Not with confidence or calmness (like she had previously hoped she would), but rather with helplessness and fear.

Minnie: I need your hand, Capricorn. Please.

Edited on by Mickey

Formerly MickeyTheGreat and MickMick. Now I'm Mickey again!

The Mousekeloggery

Nintendo Network ID: MickeyTheGreat

Captain_Toad

Me: Heh, I thought ol Knuckles is still unavailable. Now let me catch my bearings if I can...

Was Mariobro4. No, I'm not taking off my backpack...it's important.

Switch Friend Code: SW-1530-1570-5053 | 3DS Friend Code: 3566-2311-3009 | Nintendo Network ID: Mariobro4

Mickey

4th: @Captain_Toad He's taken a leave of absence from the thread so none of his characters will be used. Due to this, the thread is unfortunately going on without him. He's free to come back if and when he pleases.

Formerly MickeyTheGreat and MickMick. Now I'm Mickey again!

The Mousekeloggery

Nintendo Network ID: MickeyTheGreat

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.