Posts 321 to 340 of 2,623

OdnetninAges

Jmaster49 wrote:

OdnetninAges wrote:

Jmaster49 wrote:

IDK who to vote for.

Same. Too many cute avatars!

Like our own.

If I could vote for my own, I would. But alas, it is against the rules.

Ah, well. It wouldn't make much sense to be able to vote for our own avatars anyway. It would take away the fun/suspense/competition!

Console Usernames: Rc

HIGH QUALITY VIDEO GAME RIPS

"The world is not beautiful, therefore it is."

My Anime List

Nintendo Network ID: Ages97

Jmaster49

OdnetninAges wrote:

Jmaster49 wrote:

OdnetninAges wrote:

Jmaster49 wrote:

IDK who to vote for.

Same. Too many cute avatars!

Like our own.

If I could vote for my own, I would. But alas, it is against the rules.

Ah, well. It wouldn't make much sense to be able to vote for our own avatars anyway. It would take away the fun/suspense/competition!

IKR?

Jmaster49 on YouTube
Catgirls are beautiful creatures that need to be respected and loved, especially by human males. Do everyone a favor and keep kitty girls alive.

GuSolarFlare

I've been thinking about trying another avatar(just to show off animes I like ) what do you guys think about those 2?
Untitled
Untitled

Edited on by GuSolarFlare

goodbyes are a sad part of life but for every end there's a new beggining so one must never stop looking forward to the next dawn
now working at IBM as helpdesk analyst
my Backloggery

3DS Friend Code: 3995-7085-4333 | Nintendo Network ID: GustavoSF

GuSolarFlare

@Gioku yeah, I just really like those 2 animes(the top image is from Denpa Onna to Seishun Otoko and the bottom one is from Acchi Kocchi)

goodbyes are a sad part of life but for every end there's a new beggining so one must never stop looking forward to the next dawn
my Backloggery

KittenKoder

SheldonRandoms wrote:

I changed my avatar to make it "cuter", and what you see here is me, no really, that is me.

>.> i thought you were different.

Friend list is full, I will be clearing room for Bravely Default soon though. Colors! 3D Gallery, My Blog
NNID: KittenKoder ..... what else would it be?

3DS Friend Code: 3497-0224-3414 | Nintendo Network ID: KittenKoder | Twitter:

GuSolarFlare

ok I've decided to keep switchin avatars(and by switching I mean I'll keep changing back and forth between the ones I like so no one's discarded until the official one has been chosen )
this is my avatar for now:
Untitled

my Backloggery

GuSolarFlare

@Gioku and @Morpheel I guess you're right. I"ll change it back tomorrow(I was just kinda annoyed by almost everyone commenting only about the donut in the Comment the Avatar of the person above you thread made me feel like the donut was in the way)

my Backloggery

Eel

GuSilverFlame wrote:

@Gioku and @Morpheel I guess you're right. I"ll change it back tomorrow(I was just kinda annoyed by almost everyone commenting only about the donut in the Comment the Avatar of the person above you thread made me feel like the donut was in the way)

You shouldn't really take comments made in that thread seriously. Most of the comments there are like:

<quick comment about the first thing I noticed in the avatar>
Now talk about me.

Edited on by Eel

Bloop.

<My slightly less dead youtube channel>

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

GuSolarFlare

yeah... I MIGHT have noticed that's the case. well tomorrow I'll change it back(not in the mood right now)

but you guys gotta admit she'd win in a Cutest Video competition

or maybe my mind got weird from watching too much anime I can see how other people could see this as something not cute but I got so used to excessive fanservice that my mind filters it unless I intentionally look for it...

my Backloggery

Retro_on_theGo

Moorpheel wrote:

GuSilverFlame wrote:

You shouldn't really take comments made in that thread seriously. Most of the comments there are like:

Now talk about me.

Hey, you know there's a cow in your avatar right? You're welcome, now praise me.

GuSolarFlare

@Gioku so I guess my brain was REALLY affected by too much anime. now if you excuse me I'll get it even more affected now by watching more anime

my Backloggery

SheldonRandoms

KittenKoder wrote:

SheldonRandoms wrote:

I changed my avatar to make it "cuter", and what you see here is me, no really, that is me.

>.> i thought you were different.

I'm a man with many personality's, many looks, many designs, whatever you see me as, that's what I am, and this includiesz dat avatar of mine.

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

Magikarp3

@Gioku so I guess you don't watch a lot of anime XD

either that or i've watched so much that i'm desensitised to fanservice :L

http://backloggery.com/oiiopo

always thought I'd change to Gyarados after I turned 20 but hey, this is more fitting I guess. (also somebody registered under the original Magikarp name and I can't get back to it anymore orz)

3DS Friend Code: 3952-7233-0245

sugarpixel

@Jollykarp Yeah, I don't watch any anime. ...anime-style art really rubs me the wrong way... I much prefer American cartoons.

...though I did like Hellsing Ultimate Abridged and Dragon Ball Z Abridged!

Twitter | ko-fi | YouTube | Backloggery

Add me on Nintendo Switch! SW-5806-7479-1875

Switch Friend Code: SW-5806-7479-1875 | 3DS Friend Code: 3394-4319-1146 | My Nintendo: FlutterBug | Nintendo Network ID: Fluttershy_Gioku | Twitter:

Eel

Retro_on_theGo wrote:

Moorpheel wrote:

GuSilverFlame wrote:

Now talk about me.

Hey, you know there's a cow in your avatar right? You're welcome, now praise me.

Nice bucket, not lets go back to m- wait wait NO. It will become a never ending cycle if we let this continue. D:

About the video, it was a little bit too fanservicy.... The song was kinda cute though.

Bloop.

<My slightly less dead youtube channel>

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.