Forums

Topic: NL Fabulous Avatar Competition

Posts 341 to 360 of 2,623

SheldonRandoms

OdnetninAges wrote:

I think the girl in @GuSilverFlame 's avatar is cute.

I am now interested in the anime she's from.

Here's a better question, don't you want to know what anime i'm from?

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

SheldonRandoms

I have an anime, here's the lyrics toooooo it.

Hey all you people
Hey all you people
Hey all you people
won't you listen to meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!

I just had a sandwich,
No ordinary sandwich,
I sandwich filled with jellyfish jellllyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!!!

Hey man you got to try this sandwich,
It's no ordinary sandwich,
It the tastiest sandwich in the sea.

AH De ba da ba doo ba da ba de ba da da. Yeah!

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

sugarpixel

SheldonRandoms wrote:

I have an anime, here's the lyrics toooooo it.

Hey all you people
Hey all you people
Hey all you people
won't you listen to meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!

I just had a sandwich,
No ordinary sandwich,
I sandwich filled with jellyfish jellllyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!!!

Hey man you got to try this sandwich,
It's no ordinary sandwich,
It the tastiest sandwich in the sea.

AH De ba da ba doo ba da ba de ba da da. Yeah!

This song is better:

Twitter | ko-fi | YouTube | Backloggery

Add me on Nintendo Switch! SW-5806-7479-1875

Switch Friend Code: SW-5806-7479-1875 | 3DS Friend Code: 3394-4319-1146 | My Nintendo: FlutterBug | Nintendo Network ID: Fluttershy_Gioku | Twitter:

SheldonRandoms

@Gioku I would know which song is better, how would I know this?

Because i'm wearing a striped sweater

SheldonRandoms

@Dark-Luigi And in that moment, I swear, we were revving up those fryers. Now let's pierce the heavens!!!!!

SheldonRandoms

@Gioku It never does. I represents the true meaning of the art of revving up those fryers.

Also, I want the part from 0:32 to 0:38 to be my avatar, magic conch, what do you think.
Untitled

SheldonRandoms

Isn't every thread the Chi-Chat thread? Well at least for me it is.

GuSolarFlare

@Moorpheel" rel="nofollow">@Moorpheel wrote:

SheldonRandoms wrote:

@OdnetninAges" rel="nofollow">@OdnetninAges wrote:

I think the girl in @GuSilverFlame 's avatar is cute.

I am now interested in the anime she's from.

Here's a better question, don't you want to know what anime i'm from?

It looks rather generic if you ask me. You sure it's from an anime?

She's from Denpa Onna to Seishun Otoko pretty funny anime, got slightly more fanservice than I'd like but it's really good if you like funny anime with characters that have completely weird random personalities(but it doesn't beat Arakawa Under the Bridge)

Edited on by GuSolarFlare

goodbyes are a sad part of life but for every end there's a new beggining so one must never stop looking forward to the next dawn
now working at IBM as helpdesk analyst
my Backloggery

3DS Friend Code: 3995-7085-4333 | Nintendo Network ID: GustavoSF

LordJumpMad

KittenKoder wrote:

It's a @Gioku crew thread! /endofstory

By my Mad nipple yes! His crew has been growing and all of you has sat idly by, as they ruin NL .
Soon, they will take over the internet...

For you, the day LordJumpMad graced your threads, was the most important day of your life. But for me, it was Tuesday.
[url=http://www.backloggery.com/jumpmad]Unive...

3DS Friend Code: 4167-4592-9402 | Twitter:

GuSolarFlare

hey @Gioku! you somehow became the leader of the crew! congratulations, I guess...

Edited on by GuSolarFlare

goodbyes are a sad part of life but for every end there's a new beggining so one must never stop looking forward to the next dawn
now working at IBM as helpdesk analyst
my Backloggery

3DS Friend Code: 3995-7085-4333 | Nintendo Network ID: GustavoSF

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.