Forums

Topic: Nintendo Life Deserted Island Giveaway 2: Electric Boogaloo

Posts 241 to 249 of 249

Joeynator3000

(honestly Waluigi/whoever was thinking of doing something like this in the chat, since the thread died, lol)

My Monster Hunter Rise Gameplay
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLzirEG5duST1bEJi0-9kUORu5SRfvuTLr

Discord server: https://discord.gg/fGUnxcK
Keep it PG-13-ish.

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/c/Joeynator3000

crimsontadpoles

Still nobody here. I thought I heard Megumi's life size figure say something a few days ago, but maybe that was just the wind.

Anyway, I'm worried and freaking out, so I'm starting to build a raft to escape. I've also made an imaginary tennis ball friend called Jenkins and I'm eating lots of coconuts to feel better.

My Anime List
I want you to make contracts with me and become magical girls!

Switch Friend Code: SW-5487-8712-2210 | 3DS Friend Code: 2165-5759-7889 | Nintendo Network ID: crimsontadpoles

Whydoievenbother

I suddenly awaken on the Island with a White Scarf from Journey. I look around for fellow survivors and see someone asking a tennis ball with a crudely drawn face on it where some more bamboo for an escape raft might be.
Me: "Hello? @MrMario02 is my name. Is your name @crimsontadpoles by any chance?"

Edited on by Whydoievenbother

"I'll take a potato chip... AND EAT IT!"
Light Yagami, Death Note
"Ah, the Breakfast Club soundtrack! I can't wait 'til I'm old enough to feel ways about stuff!"
Phillip J. Fry, Futurama

crimsontadpoles

Hey, company. That's a very good guess with my name @MrMario02 . Anyway, you may also want to escape this island. Other than you, I think there's only one person here, and he's crazy.

Once my raft is complete, there should just about be enough space for us two, as well as all my life-size figures of everyone.

My Anime List
I want you to make contracts with me and become magical girls!

Switch Friend Code: SW-5487-8712-2210 | 3DS Friend Code: 2165-5759-7889 | Nintendo Network ID: crimsontadpoles

Whydoievenbother

Great! Unfortunately your raft will have to wait, as you have been called here for a reason. You have been chosen by the volcano to save the island. You must find a sacred stone and drop it inside a volcano. You'll pick up the rest of what's going on later. Oh, and don't think about leaving so soon. There's a magic barrier around the island that will destroy anything that tries to leave it.

Light Yagami, Death Note
"Ah, the Breakfast Club soundtrack! I can't wait 'til I'm old enough to feel ways about stuff!"
Phillip J. Fry, Futurama

Whydoievenbother

@mystman12: we have backup stones.

Light Yagami, Death Note
Phillip J. Fry, Futurama

JunkosBoobies

I've been swimming in the ocean around the Island. I was looking for treasure in the water, but sadly, I didn't find any. I did find a Shipwreck, though, and inside, I found an old diary covered in seaweed and barnacles from 1985, as well as bottles of wine from 1985, a dead body and a picture of possibly the same guy before he died.

Discord: JunkosBoobies#5379
Backloggery
MAL
DeviantArt
Avatar: Junko Enoshima (Danganronpa)

3DS Friend Code: 0447-7094-2346 | Nintendo Network ID: DeviousCrossing | Twitter:

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.