Showing 1 to 7 of 7
1. Posted: Tue 30th Jun 2009 04:31 BST
Hopefully I'll be able to grab a points card tomorrow. I've done some serious planning, and here's my list:
1. Water Warfare2. Super Mario Bros. 33. Orbient
Only problem is, I'm not sure if I should get Orbient or New Adventure Island. I don't own any platformers on the VC yet, and Corbie really likes NAI, plus it just looks really fun. On the other hand, Orbient looks like a really nice puzzle chillout game. Also, I don't have any WiiWare games yet, so expanding my collection would be nice. So, here are a few questions:
1. I saw in one video for Orbient the color scheme changed dramatically to a white and red color scheme. Is this an optional setting, or is it forced upon you in later levels? I love the dark space-y look, but the white part really turned me off.2. Does NAI have any sort of progress saving? Or does it have unlimited continues?3. If you know of any better <700 points games, please suggest some. (Except Ys, I'm totally not interested in that game. Edit: Or any shmups. I hate shmups!)
Edited on Tue 30th June, 2009 @ 04:32 by pixelman
I made Kid Tripp! PocketGamer gave it a 9 out of 10! You should totally buy it now!
[16:39] BadKitty: you trying to steal stuff from me? u_u
[16:41] kribs: don't worry Emmy, even if poix tried to steal something from you, he wouldn't finish stealing it
Nintendo Network ID: pixelpowa | Twitter: thatpixelguy
2. Posted: Tue 30th Jun 2009 04:35 BST
Orbient's color scheme is not optional. Different levels/worlds have different backgrounds.
Nintendo Network ID: Edwicket
3. Posted: Tue 30th Jun 2009 04:36 BST
4. Posted: Tue 30th Jun 2009 06:28 BST
But its an awesome game & hard to beat of course after you beat it you get Extra Stages I Have it Beat it & still love it
Check out Wii-kly Review's on http://www.videogameheat.com PSN ID: TailsPrower86 3DS FC: 3695 0027 1349 Tails XBL GamerTag: BioReaver86
5. Posted: Tue 30th Jun 2009 15:43 BST
I'm actually considering Swords & Soldiers now. I need to check to see if I have enough space for both WW titles.
6. Posted: Wed 1st Jul 2009 03:03 BST
ballon fight or dk
7. Posted: Wed 1st Jul 2009 04:01 BST
Too late, I got S&S and Water Warfare.