General Discussion Forum

Topic: Microsoft uses Aaron Paul to advertise Xbox 1, and botches it

Showing 1 to 9 of 9

AuthorMessage
Avatar

iKhan

1. Posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QN6Fz67wLv8

I mean, are they seriously going to have Aaron Paul give commands, and not have him follow every single one of them with b****?

Like "Xbox record that b****" Or "YEAH b**** TITANS"

Currently Playing: Pandora's Tower, Okami, Tales of Innocence, Inazuma Eleven
Currently Watching: Arrow, Batman: The Animated Series, House of Cards

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Morpheel

2. Posted:

Edit: probably not the video I was thinking of. I heard some tv commercials can turn on the system.

The dude who programed the voice recognition part should be proud though.

Edited on by Morpheel

Oops, no username pun.

Oh look! A Morphloggery.
Oh! eShop Gurus.

3DS Friend Code: 0173-1330-0080 | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Veloster

3. Posted:

Yeah, apparently this ad was causing people's system to respond to whatever this guy was saying. :D

The greatest scene in T.V history

3DS Friend Code: 3454-0036-0357

AuthorMessage
Avatar

kkslider5552000

4. Posted:

I'm pretty sure everyone who has been using Aaron Paul lately has been botching it.

3DS friend code: 2878 - 9709 - 5054
Nintendo Network ID: SliderGamer55

I have a Let's Play channel? How?!

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Gioku

5. Posted:

...it makes people's systems turn on...? ...well, if nothing else, that's some damn good voice recognition technology! :O

Electric Prune Juice Games | Kirby Wiki | Colors! 3D | deviantART | Nintendo Friends
Fluttershy, Rarity, and Vinyl Scratch fan :3

I am now an eShop Guru!
Waiting For: Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS, Pokémon Alpha Sapphire & Omega Ruby
The Flutterloggery

3DS Friend Code: 3394-4319-1146 | Nintendo Network ID: Fluttershy_Gioku

AuthorMessage
Avatar

GuSolarFlare

6. Posted:

Veloster wrote:

Yeah, apparently this ad was causing people's system to respond to whatever this guy was saying. :D

I'd love to see this happening in person! XD

I was once a fighter in spirit alone, but not long ago I found something that was missing and became a fighter in body and mind too.
looking forward to Codename S.T.E.A.M.
salty tears tenderize true beef
my Backloggery
my Banner made by Dark-Luigi!
My Galaxy Bio also by Dark-Luigi!

3DS Friend Code: 3995-7085-4333 | Nintendo Network ID: GustavoSF

AuthorMessage
Avatar

TOMBOY25

7. Posted:

GuSilverFlame wrote:

Veloster wrote:

Yeah, apparently this ad was causing people's system to respond to whatever this guy was saying. :D

I'd love to see this happening in person! XD

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Szi5OfGrPhI

TOMBOY25

3DS Friend Code: 0275-8827-8761 | Nintendo Network ID: TOMBOY25

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Blast

8. Posted:

kkslider5552000 wrote:

I'm pretty sure everyone who has been using Aaron Paul lately has been botching it.

HAHAHAHA. That Need for Speed movie!

I own a Wii U and 3DS. I do plan on getting a PS4 someday :D

3DS Friend Code: 2921-9690-6053 | Nintendo Network ID: Mediking9

AuthorMessage
Avatar

GuSolarFlare

9. Posted:

TOMBOY25 wrote:

GuSilverFlame wrote:

Veloster wrote:

Yeah, apparently this ad was causing people's system to respond to whatever this guy was saying. :D

I'd love to see this happening in person! XD

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Szi5OfGrPhI

that's not really seeing it in person but, at least it's the next best thing! XD

Edited on by GuSolarFlare

I was once a fighter in spirit alone, but not long ago I found something that was missing and became a fighter in body and mind too.
looking forward to Codename S.T.E.A.M.
salty tears tenderize true beef
my Backloggery
my Banner made by Dark-Luigi!
My Galaxy Bio also by Dark-Luigi!

3DS Friend Code: 3995-7085-4333 | Nintendo Network ID: GustavoSF