Forums

Topic: Make a Wish (Only for it to be corrupted)

Posts 5,161 to 5,180 of 7,762

NX01Trekkie1992

granted, but but they're just too lazy to actually do it when they do remember.

I wish to go to Hyrule

NX01Trekkie1992

NX01Trekkie1992

granted, but the audio is all messed up and the episodes are all out of order

I wish the new season of Doctor Who was on Netflix as I haven't seen an episode since series 5

NX01Trekkie1992

GamerZack87

Granted, but your computer monitor scrambles every time The Doctor and Amy are in danger.

I wish Donkey Kong 3D would be in the EB Games computer systems (even though it already is).

"Pay me 20 Rupees and I'll talk."
CHINK
"Never forget the comfort of freshly-washed shorts."

Revanmann

granted but it's lost

Currently Playing:
Yakuza: Like A Dragon
Star Wars: Squadrons
Black Ops Cold War Zombies
Favorite game: Super Metroid

Revanmann

granted but you get no more wishes as that drains and breaks your wish meter.
i wish that i was trimmed

Currently Playing:

TheKingOfTown

Granted. You have been trimmed to death.
I wish Mr_iwantwiipoints was more specific.

Why do people point to their wrists when asking for the time, but don't point to their crotch when they ask where the bathroom is?

PSN ID: CTID16

3DS Friend Code: 1891-1201-0412 | Nintendo Network ID: TheKingOfTown

Revanmann

granted but his specifics are way to detailed for this page because the page could not contain the specifics of the statement which he just answered with a somewhat detailed reply
i wish i had all of the funny zombie novels on my Kindle

Currently Playing:

TheKingOfTown

Granted, but your Kindle breaks right when you are about to finish the last one.
I wish school was more fun.

Why do people point to their wrists when asking for the time, but don't point to their crotch when they ask where the bathroom is?

NX01Trekkie1992

granted, but you are no longer in school and instead have to work 12 hours a day in Reggie's office telling people that NoA won't publish Xenoblade in NA, in otherwords, you become a hated person in a horrible job

I wish I had a 3D tv

NX01Trekkie1992

JeanLuc_Vaycard

Granted the World is destroyed and everyone escapes to a new planet except for you, because you wished the world to be destroyed.

I wish I could make out with myself.

THERE... ARE... 4 LIGHTS!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oiSn2JuDQSc&feature=youtube_gdata_player

Portista

Granted.

I wish that I owned a Wii U right now!

Monster Hunter for the win!!!!! Check out my music album at https://itunes.apple.com/us/album/fifteen-ep/id589290511

NX01Trekkie1992

granted, it's a non-working prototype and makes a NICE paperweight.

I wish I was commander of the Normandy SR-2

NX01Trekkie1992

GamerZack87

Granted, but you accidentally commandeer it to the Nudist Beach Planet, where it crash-lands into a sweaty Hutt and his Twi'lek girlfriend. Then, a number of nude Klingon space police knock you out and transport you to the Plumbers' secret space prison, but en route you are captured by the Jaffa of a Goa'uld System Lord, who implants you with a symbiote and turns all your human crew into Jaffa. The rest are jettisoned into space.

I wish all Wii owners owned a Wii.

Edited on by GamerZack87

CHINK

NX01Trekkie1992

NintendoPurist wrote:

Granted, but you accidentally commandeer it to the Nudist Beach Planet, where it crash-lands into a sweaty Hutt and his Twi'lek girlfriend. Then, a number of nude Klingon space police knock you out and transport you to the Plumbers' secret space prison, but en route you are captured by the Jaffa of a Goa'uld System Lord, who implants you with a symbiote and turns all your human crew into Jaffa. The rest are jettisoned into space.

I wish all Wii owners owned a Wii.

granted, but they're the new wiis coming out without GC compatability, and thus aren't as good.

I wish that the previous poster didn't disturb me mentally by combining Mass Effect, Star Wars, Star Trek, and Stargate within two sentences

NX01Trekkie1992

GamerZack87

Granted, he disturbed you mentally by combining Mass Effect, Futurama, Star Wars, Star Trek, Ben 10, Ben 10 Alien Force, Ben 10 Ultimate Alien and Stargate SG-1 within three sentences instead.

I wish I knew what.

CHINK

TheKingOfTown

Granted. But knowing that got you nowhere in life.
I wish Adventure Time would come in two episode packages instead of one episode per week.

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.