Forums

Topic: January 14, 2015 NINTENDO DIRECT!

Posts 1 to 16 of 16

HandheldGuru97

Get your popcorn ready boys and girls we have an incoming Nintendo Direct!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Whoop, whoop! http://www.gonintendo.com/s/245004-nintendo-direct-announced-...
Untitled
So lets keep the discussion focused ONLY on this direct future direct speculation can be had at other threads all over this site
New 3DS here we come!

Edited on by HandheldGuru97

Formally Square-enixFan, Neo-GeoFan. A lover of fine games and handheld systems!!!!!!!!!!
The New 3DS XL is amazing, soon the NX will be upon us!
Backloggery
Check my Youtube channel out!
http://www.youtube.com/user/Ha...

3DS Friend Code: 1289-8230-2854 | Nintendo Network ID: Square_Enix_Fan

Huachiman

Supposedly the New 3ds will be released on February 13th. Very excited!

Currently playing (perpetually): NHL 95, Mega Man 2 and Super Metroid

Retro_on_theGo

NEW 3DS FINALLY!!!
God, its about time! You don't know how hard it has been seeing my broken 3DS sit there as all these great deals slip past me because I can't use it. Only a few more months now to upgrade!

Seeing as its on Nintendo download day too I'm guessing a surprise game announcement available after the direct or a sale.

HandheldGuru97

That February 13th date sounds more feasible than ever. I'm gonna go collect up every dime I've got and pray I've got at least $200-ish. Getting the smaller version, but faceplates Hope I'll have enough, might try and flip my 2DS and maybe a few games I don't need. If anyone is in the market for a 2DS (don't think I'll find any here...) ring me up! New 3DS, smaller size, faceplates!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Formally Square-enixFan, Neo-GeoFan. A lover of fine games and handheld systems!!!!!!!!!!
The New 3DS XL is amazing, soon the NX will be upon us!
Backloggery
Check my Youtube channel out!
http://www.youtube.com/user/Ha...

3DS Friend Code: 1289-8230-2854 | Nintendo Network ID: Square_Enix_Fan

Yoshi

8 AM for me, huh? Well, it'll be worth it.

Formally called brewsky before becoming the lovable, adorable Yoshi.
Now playing:
Final Fantasy XIV (PC) | The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening (Switch) | Celeste (Switch)

Nintendo Network ID: brewsky93

Shy_Guy

9 am for me..good thing I have the day off!

Shy_Guy

Nintendo Network ID: Sparty84 | Twitter:

Bolt_Strike

New 3DS is practically a given at this point considering how much they've been building up to it. Game wise, I'm not expecting any new announcements, probably just updates for Splatoon, Kirby and the Rainbow Curse, Yoshi's Woolly World, Codename S.T.E.A.M., etc.

Bolt_Strike

Switch Friend Code: SW-5621-4055-5722 | 3DS Friend Code: 4725-8075-8961 | Nintendo Network ID: Bolt_Strike

Snagrio

Explanation on amiibo stocks plz.

Snagrio

3DS Friend Code: 4081-5821-0404 | Nintendo Network ID: WingedFish64

NavySpheal

I will cry manly tears if I don't get SMT vs FE news. I kinda expect not getting any though. If it's cancelled just tell us.

3DS FC: 4596-9744-5868
Buffalo wings are a gift from the gods themselves.

Yoshi

Retro_on_theGo wrote:

Seeing as its on Nintendo download day too I'm guessing a surprise game announcement available after the direct or a sale.

The 14th is a Wednesday.

Now playing:
Final Fantasy XIV (PC) | The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening (Switch) | Celeste (Switch)

KryptoniteKrunch

I predict more details on Codename S.T.E.A.M. and Kirby. Official release dates for n3DS(Europe and U.S.) and Majora's Mask 3D.

It's also possible they announce the yearly Pokemon game. Sounds like a fun Direct though, I'll be happy with a n3DS announcement and Xenoblade 3D announcement for here in the States.

KryptoniteKrunch

Nintendo Network ID: KryptoniteKrunch

Yoshi

KryptoKrunch wrote:

I predict more details on Codename S.T.E.A.M. and Kirby. Official release dates for n3DS(Europe and U.S.) and Majora's Mask 3D.

It's also possible they announce the yearly Pokemon game. Sounds like a fun Direct though, I'll be happy with a n3DS announcement and Xenoblade 3D announcement for here in the States.

All aboard the hype train for X/Y 2?

Now playing:

Speed_Stick_2600

I'm calling it. There will be an announcement for a new Metroid. It's unlikely to be announced, but I am expecting it.
(my "hopes" are high, yes.)

"REAL MEN DON'T NEED INSTRUCTIONS.". It's unfortunate that i'm not one of the Home Improvement guys.

3DS Friend Code: 4699-7838-3944 | Nintendo Network ID: SpeedStick2400

• Page 1 of 1

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.