Forums

Topic: I just saw Batman Forever...

Posts 1 to 9 of 9

LucinaSmash

It's Joel Schumacher film week at my house. I just saw Batman Forever and the film teaches me that 3D technology is bad. I am so not going to purchase 3DS. I don't want Jim Carrey taking over my brainwaves.

Am I being paranoid?

For the best Wii U HD experience, Mad Catz Wii Component Cable in 1080p

Ecto-1

I think your being a bit overly paranoid. The technology used in these two devices is completely different. The one in Batman lets Jim Carrey's Riddler into your head, which is a truly terrifying thought. Meanwhile, 3DS allows Miyamoto and Nintendo to access your wallet and, only occasionally, your mind. See, they are completely different. Nothing to worry about.

Edited on by Ecto-1

Boo! I'm a ghost.
Check out my Rytmik songs on Youtube
Colors 3D Gallery

3DS Friend Code: 3566-1553-9977 | Nintendo Network ID: ECTO-1989

the_shpydar

OtherL wrote:

It's Joel Schumacher film week at my house.

Are you being punished for some reason?
(though truth, he does have a couple good films)

OtherL wrote:

I just saw Batman Forever

I pity you. But at least it's not Batman & Robin.

The Shpydarloggery
She-Ra is awesome. If you believe otherwise, you are clearly wrong.
Urban Champion is GLORIOUS.

Switch Friend Code: SW-5973-1398-6394 | 3DS Friend Code: 2578-3211-9319 | My Nintendo: theShpydar | Nintendo Network ID: theShpydar

Joetherocker

Better than Batman & Robin. But still a horrendous sack of garbage that needs to be erased from time. What did you do to deserve watching that?

Wild signature appeared!

3DS FC: 4270-1110-7770

Ravage

I preferred Batman Returns.

Sean Aaron ~ "The secret is out: I'm really an American cat-girl."
Q: How many physicists does it take to change a light bulb?
A: Two, one to hold the light bulb, the other to rotate the universe.

noblo601

Phantom of the Opera is alright OtherL. If you want a fancy piece of trivia, when you look at the promotional materials and the dvd case, the mask is on the other side because they flipped the negative so it would fit the posters better.

I hope that you watch Falling Down as part of your Schumacher celebrations. That is one hell of a good movie.

www.gamerswithgfs.com - Find us on facebook too!

• Page 1 of 1

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.