General Discussion Forum

Topic: I had an interview with Miyamoto yesterday,right before E3 2009.

Showing 1 to 11 of 11

AuthorMessage

Knux

1. Posted:

He allowed me to test the Vitality Sensor on his new secret game,Wii Shock! Basically,the Vitality Sensor shocks you,either a little bit or too much,depending on how fast your heart is beating!! So,I tried it out and it SHOCKED [!!!] me and I immeditely passed out from all the joy that wonderful shock sent me. I woke up,told Miyamoto to get rid of it,and told him to release Super Mario Galaxy 2 sooner.
This is the TRUE reason that Iwata was embarrassed to show the Vitality Sensor
:P :P :P :D :D :D

supersonic1990z@hushmail.com Twitter Wii FC: 4579-0293-6760-7162 [10:25] DarkwingLz: D**mit Knux, tell Sony to release Vita TV here >:[

3DS Friend Code: 4167-4499-6603 | Nintendo Network ID: Knux1990 | Twitter: Knux1990

AuthorMessage

Xiao_Pai

2. Posted:

...............Pics or it didn't happen.

I love Erica (Strike Witches), Eureka (Eureka Seven), and Tenma (School Rumble), stay away from them. xD
Update: Also love Yukari and Mizore from Rosario + Vampire.
Another Update: Also Yuuki...from School Rumble...
Yet Another Update: Also Amber and Xiao Pai from Rune Factory 4.

AuthorMessage

theblackdragon

3. Posted:

naah, Iwata was embarrassed to show off the Vitality Sensor because we double-dog-dared him backstage to put it on his middle finger and flip off the audience with it, but he chickened out.

he now owes us all a drink. make sure you call him on it next time you see 'im. :P

BEST THREAD EVER
future of NL >:3
[16:43] James: I should learn these site rules more clearly
[16:44] LztheBlehBird: James doesn't know the rules? For shame!!!
[16:44] Vintage: We have rules?
[16:44] Reala: don't expose the staff to sunlight, don't get them wet and don't feed them after midnight

3DS Friend Code: 3136-6802-7042 | Nintendo Network ID: gentlemen_cat | Twitter: theblackdragon

AuthorMessage

Knux

4. Posted:

BellGoRiiing wrote:

Darn,Miyamoto wouldn't allow any cameras in the room,shame on him! :P
I just called Iwata and I think he is too drunk to give me a drink,how sad.
I also got to see the new Zelda Wii game. The mature Link is now 10 years older,drinks beer,and uses the Vitality Sensor daily. :D

Edited on by Knux

supersonic1990z@hushmail.com Twitter Wii FC: 4579-0293-6760-7162 [10:25] DarkwingLz: D**mit Knux, tell Sony to release Vita TV here >:[

3DS Friend Code: 4167-4499-6603 | Nintendo Network ID: Knux1990 | Twitter: Knux1990

AuthorMessage

Xiao_Pai

5. Posted:

...You having fun trying to be funny? lol

I love Erica (Strike Witches), Eureka (Eureka Seven), and Tenma (School Rumble), stay away from them. xD
Update: Also love Yukari and Mizore from Rosario + Vampire.
Another Update: Also Yuuki...from School Rumble...
Yet Another Update: Also Amber and Xiao Pai from Rune Factory 4.

AuthorMessage

JTC-Pingas

6. Posted:

I want Wii Shock :D

JTC-Pingas

AuthorMessage

Knux

7. Posted:

Miyamoto just sent me an email with a press release of a new game,Nintendo Chickenball! The game is being made by Team Ninja and will star Samus,Princess Peach,and Zelda in bikinis! :D
The only secret character is Iwata dressed up as a Pikmin. The ball is none other then ChickenBrutus!
The main villan is Superman. :P

Edited on by Knux

AuthorMessage

theblackdragon

8. Posted:

@BellGoRiiing: see the 'Iwata stopped by the house yesterday' thread... having fun/trying to be funny is the whole idea. :3

BEST THREAD EVER
future of NL >:3
[16:43] James: I should learn these site rules more clearly
[16:44] LztheBlehBird: James doesn't know the rules? For shame!!!
[16:44] Vintage: We have rules?
[16:44] Reala: don't expose the staff to sunlight, don't get them wet and don't feed them after midnight

3DS Friend Code: 3136-6802-7042 | Nintendo Network ID: gentlemen_cat | Twitter: theblackdragon

AuthorMessage

WolfRamHeart

9. Posted:

@SuperSonic 1990
Is Nintendo Chickenball going to work with the Wii Vitality Sensor? Because if it is then I'm down for that!;)

Edited on by WolfRamHeart

WolfRamHeart

3DS Friend Code: 2019-9821-2538 | Nintendo Network ID: WolfRamHeart

AuthorMessage

greyelephant

10. Posted:

SuperSonic1990 wrote:

BellGoRiiing wrote:

Darn,Miyamoto wouldn't allow any cameras in the room,shame on him! :P
I just called Iwata and I think he is too drunk to give me a drink,how sad.
I also got to see the new Zelda Wii game. The mature Link is now 10 years older,drinks beer,and uses the Vitality Sensor daily. :D

Now that he's supposed to be so much mature I wonder just exactly what's he putting in that Vitality Sensor?

Anyways, truth be told Miyamoto didn't offer you a drink because from what I understand he says you get a little "touchy-feely" afterwards. He says "NO MEANS NO"!

Edited on by greyelephant

Mario Kart code, 4854 6869 0410 "Tim"
Animal Crossings City Folk Code:1119-1011-8429 , Name: Emily, Town: Peachy

AuthorMessage

Knux

11. Posted:

@WolfRamHeart-The Vitality Sensor will be used during the dating simulator mingame between Chickenball matches. The girls you can date are Samus,Zelda,Peach,Midna (she is also a playable character),and Princess Ruto (her too). Sorry,but Iwata will not be datable due to legal issues. The main playable male character is...DUKE NUKEM!!! :D
@GreyElephant-I thought Miyamoto offered me wine,but he must have given me grape juice instead!! That sly dog!! :P

Edited on by Knux