General Discussion Forum

Topic: Do you have any Disabilities?

Showing 141 to 150 of 150

AuthorMessage

WingedSnagret

141. Posted:

I have terrible procrastination problems... And I'm pretty sure I have ADD. Just a hunch, but I think they go hand in hand.

Biggest Pikmin fan on NL!

Avian fact of the week: The Moa, an extinct relative of ostrichs and emus that inhabited New Zealand, was the tallest bird that ever lived at 12 ft tall (3.6 m). It was also the only known bird to have no wing structure.

3DS Friend Code: 4081-5821-0404 | Nintendo Network ID: WingedFish64

AuthorMessage

IAmNotWill

142. Posted:

A bit nearsighted. I don't really wear my glasses too much unless I'm in class looking at the board.

Why can't Metroid crawl?
My Backloggery | Helpful Tips for Formatting Messages | NintendoLife Chat
Formerly WhoKnew, Its-Mii-Will
PSN ID: willfuture

3DS Friend Code: 0001-3392-4205 | Nintendo Network ID: willfuture

AuthorMessage

Morphbug

143. Posted:

Barbiegurl777 wrote:

@TheDreamingHawk,

No offense but you'd be in your 20's then like me? I just like guessing lol no offense sorry. :)

Happy Gaming! (^_^)

I'm pretty sure he's younger than 18 years.

Then again, I'm no psychic.

Oh look! A Morphloggery.
Oh! eShop Gurus.

3DS Friend Code: 0173-1330-0080 | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

AuthorMessage

Barbiegurl777

144. Posted:

Morphtroid wrote:

Barbiegurl777 wrote:

@TheDreamingHawk,

No offense but you'd be in your 20's then like me? I just like guessing lol no offense sorry. :)

Happy Gaming! (^_^)

I don't know the way thedreaminghawk was talking I'd guess early 20's maybe but that's just me. :)

Happy Gaming! (^_^)

Matthew 5:1-12 The Beatitudes (NIV)
Rugrats777 Blog
Colors 3D! My Gallery
MoshiMe: ymmas626
Miiverse: barbiegurl777
Style Savvy Shop Code: B49V44Y38
My Dream Code: 5600-2112-8544
My 3DS Name: Rugrats777

3DS Friend Code: 3480-2549-1588 | Nintendo Network ID: barbiegurl777 | Twitter: rugrats777

AuthorMessage

TheDreamingHawk

145. Posted:

Barbiegurl777 wrote:

Morphtroid wrote:

Barbiegurl777 wrote:

@TheDreamingHawk,

Happy Gaming! (^_^)

I don't know the way thedreaminghawk was talking I'd guess early 20's maybe but that's just me. :)

Happy Gaming! (^_^)

Yup, I am under 18. But that's all I'll say.

As for why they ask me help... I dunno. They just come out of nowhere and ask, and I tend to remain slient like red from pokemon Gold and Sliver. LOL

A Supporter of Reggie Fils-Aime and Respectful opinions
Pokemon black 2 FC: 1808 0259 1596

3DS Friend Code: 4725-7951-6337 | Nintendo Network ID: TheDreaminHawk

AuthorMessage

SirSmugleaf

146. Posted:

I can say that there is pretty much nothing wrong with me at all.

Geeez, though, all you guys are SO brave! I thought that things can sometimes be hard for me, but you guys make me look like an idiot, when I complain about just nothing compared to what you guys gonthrough. Soldier on!

The only thing I can say is that I can get bad hayfever, but that's nothing. Because its spring over where I live it's been getting annoying recently, and for some reason I've developed a new allergy this year that makes me constantly produce saliva, so I always have to spit, and its really embarrassing at school! But that's just a minor thing, and pretty much not worth mentioning at all...

Edited on by SirSmugleaf

Currently playing: Rhythm Heaven, Minecraft (XBLA), Pokemon B/W 2, Halo 4, The Denpa Men: They Came By Wave, Fallblox, Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door (GCN)

Will be playing soon: Paper Mario: Sticker Star, Cave Story +, Wii U: NSMBU, Nintendo Land, (And lots more!)

AuthorMessage

SkywardLink98

147. Posted:

Does awful eyesight count?

*Opinions, views, and/or biases are all subject to change on a regular basis.
Bergmite, Piloswine and Snover safari.
"I don't have the right name or the right look, but twice the heart" - Fall Out Boy

3DS Friend Code: 4296-3424-5332

AuthorMessage

KAHN

148. Posted:

i'm in a wheelchair, one of my legs is missing, i am wearing glasses, and i need Vicodins. i only eat pizza rolls and i have to wear diapers again. i've come to that point in age.

Edited on by KAHN

KAHN

3DS Friend Code: 1032-1301-2772 | Nintendo Network ID: Milkman12

AuthorMessage

DarkLloyd

149. Posted:

well im hard of hearing or deaf or something kind of hard to describe

i have a cochlear implant on my left side so its all digital so i guess im half machine cue terminator music :P and one hearaid on my right side supporting whatever natural hearing i have left i also have slow learning disability im not sure how but might be caused by being deaf or something its really confusing anyways

but having disabilities suck it just brings hell on your life sometimes * it does to me in the past but its different now* at one point it made me hate my deaf kind and i didnt want to be a part of the group that gets made fun of and stuff as a kid plus my old dream that i ever only wanted was to be normal

well i dont give a crap anymore lol

DarkLloyd

AuthorMessage

Barbiegurl777

150. Posted:

@BlackFira,

Yeah I tried being normal for little bit & it just didn't work out. Feel like an out cast but just don't care gotta be yourself weird or not that the way I look at it from.

One word of advice on the deaf thing I went to school with a friend years ago who was deaf partly he wore hearing aids he told me that if he wanted to tune some one out he'd just turn down his hearing aid all the way & look at the person while they were talking & say yeah & uh huh lol to make them think he was listening when he wasn't lol it was a hoot. Probably bad advice but it was pretty funny in school. :)

Happy Gaming! (^_^)

Matthew 5:1-12 The Beatitudes (NIV)
Rugrats777 Blog
Colors 3D! My Gallery
MoshiMe: ymmas626
Miiverse: barbiegurl777
Style Savvy Shop Code: B49V44Y38
My Dream Code: 5600-2112-8544
My 3DS Name: Rugrats777

3DS Friend Code: 3480-2549-1588 | Nintendo Network ID: barbiegurl777 | Twitter: rugrats777