Showing 1 to 20 of 1,322
1. Posted: Sun 5th May 2013 02:53 BST
As the title suggests go to the profile of the above you and then come back and comment on it.
Currently playing: Destiny (just the weeklies), Atelier: Alchemists of the Dusk Sky -Escha and Logy (or so I tell myself), and Dark Souls 2 (PS4).
Playing soon: Ratchet and Clank HD Collection
"We're up against a hairy, bloated, pagan god… Santa Clause!" -Sam & Max: Beyond Time and Space
2. Posted: Sun 5th May 2013 02:57 BST
SSB Wii U/3DS mains: Lucas, Lucas and Lucas
My favorite color of the alphabet is 25.
Nintendo Network ID: DeviousCrossing | Twitter: NoUsernameHere
3. Posted: Sun 5th May 2013 02:58 BST
I am...The Batman.
SUPER SMASH CLASH: A MOBILE MULTIPLAYER PLATFORMER FIGHTING GAME FEATURING MR.RANDOMS AND SOMEBODY HE KNOWS, ZIGGURAT!!!(But he's coming soon, via an update) http://www.smashclashapp.com/
I like to rev up those fryers, I play games, I make stuff with stick figures named Sheldon and Mr. Randoms.
Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms
4. Posted: Sun 5th May 2013 02:58 BST
Now it's Shulk time!
Nintendo Network ID: Popo_man
5. Posted: Sun 5th May 2013 03:00 BST
I think we have a Zelda fan.
6. Posted: Sun 5th May 2013 03:02 BST
You Steal Souls.
7. Posted: Sun 5th May 2013 03:02 BST
You are batman.
8. Posted: Sun 5th May 2013 03:09 BST
You love Pineapple.
9. Posted: Sun 5th May 2013 03:10 BST
I will be a gamer till I die.
10. Posted: Sun 5th May 2013 04:21 BST
You're a readhead, apparently..
11. Posted: Sun 5th May 2013 04:31 BST
You love SEGA and Nintendo.
12. Posted: Sun 5th May 2013 04:51 BST
I guess I can say you're a horrible human being without offending you then.
13. Posted: Sun 5th May 2013 04:59 BST
So, how's social life as a homeschool kid?
This is a signature.
Link goes here now.
14. Posted: Sun 5th May 2013 05:03 BST
I couldn't help but notice that you don't have any cute colored tags, you should add your 3DS friend code!
Back to the basics.
Oh look! A Morphloggery.
Oh! eShop Gurus.
Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok
15. Posted: Sun 5th May 2013 05:55 BST
odd tastes,such as
Bring Digimon 3DS Game to Europe and America
16. Posted: Sun 5th May 2013 10:35 BST
I don't like anime...
17. Posted: Sun 5th May 2013 12:36 BST
The word limit was not an issue for you, it seems.
Once a LuigiMan, now a Dreamy representation of the Goddess of Nature.
Retired Palutena Gem Provider.
The Kid Icarus League's LuigiMan200 - Bio by True_Hero.
My YouTube Channel
Nintendo Network ID: LuigiMan200
18. Posted: Sun 5th May 2013 12:40 BST
Your not and average Nintendo fan.
The Green Thunder Strikes Like Lightning!
My Intro. <- Made it myself!
My Bio. <- Created by True Hero!
The Luigiloggery <- Take a visit and leave a comment if you want.
"Don't expect mouth to mouth!" -Waluigi.
Super Mario awesomeness and here too. <- Glad to be a Mario fan.
Darkness is a thing I adore the most, it's in my blood.
Nintendo Network ID: DarkGreenThunder
19. Posted: Sun 5th May 2013 15:00 BST
Nobody messes with Big Daddy, and if Big Daddy was a dentist and you were his patient, then you really shouldn't mess with Big Daddy.
20. Posted: Sun 5th May 2013 15:04 BST
While your revving up the friers, can you make me a burger?
Edited on Sun 5th May, 2013 @ 15:14 by Crazybrain1
Do you truly look at things positively? For example, do you look at the glass like it's always full? (Half water, half air.) Or when someone "lets the cat out of the bag," do you think it's because the person felt sorry for the cat stuck in the bag? There is a positive side to almost everything.