Showing 1 to 20 of 1,192
1. Posted: Sun 5th May 2013 02:53 BST
As the title suggests go to the profile of the above you and then come back and comment on it.
I'm gonna try again.
Currently playing: Rune Factory 4, inFamous: Second Son, and Uncharted: Drake's Fortune.
2. Posted: Sun 5th May 2013 02:57 BST
Buying: SSB4 (3DS and Wii U), Pokemon OR/AS (3DS) The Wonderful 101 (Wii U), DKC: Tropical Freeze (Wii U), Rune Factory 4 (3DS)
My new BL
ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ﾉ CLICK NAOW OR RIOT ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ﾉ
My Bio by Dark-Luigi
3DS Friend Code: 0447-7094-2346 | Nintendo Network ID: DeviousCrossing
3. Posted: Sun 5th May 2013 02:58 BST
I am...The Batman.
I like to rev up those fryers, I play games, I can't draw good, but I make stick figures named Sheldon and Mr. Randoms.
3DS Friend Code: 5370-0402-4645 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms
4. Posted: Sun 5th May 2013 02:58 BST
Make sure to grab your umbrella, it's raining tacos out there.
"There's no such thing as no such thing."
3DS Friend Code: 5155-2977-9232 | Nintendo Network ID: Popo_man
5. Posted: Sun 5th May 2013 03:00 BST
I think we have a Zelda fan.
6. Posted: Sun 5th May 2013 03:02 BST
You Steal Souls.
7. Posted: Sun 5th May 2013 03:02 BST
You are batman.
8. Posted: Sun 5th May 2013 03:09 BST
You love Pineapple.
9. Posted: Sun 5th May 2013 03:10 BST
I will be a gamer till I die.
10. Posted: Sun 5th May 2013 04:21 BST
You're a readhead, apparently..
3DS Friend Code: 1075-1253-2852
11. Posted: Sun 5th May 2013 04:31 BST
You love SEGA and Nintendo.
12. Posted: Sun 5th May 2013 04:51 BST
I guess I can say you're a horrible human being without offending you then.
13. Posted: Sun 5th May 2013 04:59 BST
So, how's social life as a homeschool kid?
ATTENTION: Help me not get killed over a stolen camera. Please, I need your money. http://igg.me/at/twelveouncecamera/x/3629997
This is a signature.
Link goes here now.
14. Posted: Sun 5th May 2013 05:03 BST
I couldn't help but notice that you don't have any cute colored tags, you should add your 3DS friend code!
Oh look! A Morphloggery.
Oh! eShop Gurus.
3DS Friend Code: 0173-1330-0080 | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok
15. Posted: Sun 5th May 2013 05:55 BST
odd tastes,such as
Bring Digimon 3DS Game to Europe and America
16. Posted: Sun 5th May 2013 10:35 BST
I don't like anime...
17. Posted: Sun 5th May 2013 12:36 BST
The word limit was not an issue for you, it seems.
Once a LuigiMan, now a Dreamy representation of the Goddess of Nature.
Retired Palutena Gem Provider.
The Kid Icarus League's LuigiMan200 - Bio by True_Hero.
My YouTube Channel
Lucina confirmed for Smash Bros.!
3DS Friend Code: 0688-5405-0932 | Nintendo Network ID: LuigiMan200
18. Posted: Sun 5th May 2013 12:40 BST
Your not and average Nintendo fan.
The Green Thunder Strikes Like Lightning!
My Intro. <- Made it myself!
My Bio. <- Created by True Hero!
The Luigiloggery <- Take a visit and leave a comment if you want.
"Don't expect mouth to mouth!" -Waluigi.
Super Mario awesomeness and here too. <- Glad to be a Mario fan.
Darkness is a thing I adore the most, it's in my blood.
3DS Friend Code: 0516-7864-0671 | Nintendo Network ID: DarkGreenThunder
19. Posted: Sun 5th May 2013 15:00 BST
Nobody messes with Big Daddy, and if Big Daddy was a dentist and you were his patient, then you really shouldn't mess with Big Daddy.
20. Posted: Sun 5th May 2013 15:04 BST
While your revving up the friers, can you make me a burger?
Edited on Sun 5th May, 2013 @ 15:14 by Crazybrain1
Do you truly look at things positively? For example, do you look at the glass like it's always full? (Half water, half air.) Or when someone "lets the cat out of the bag," do you think it's because the person felt sorry for the cat stuck in the bag? There is a positive side to almost everything.