Forums

Topic: Ban All Nintendo Life Users

Posts 1 to 12 of 12

Kim_Jong-Il

Um, the whole ban thread thing is sort of old now...

Kim_Jong-Il

JTC-Pingas

Kim+Jong-Il wrote:

Um, the whole ban thread thing is sort of old now...

REALLY? I thought it was brand new.

JTC-Pingas

Knux

How about we just ban pixelman and AlexSays and get it over with?

Knux

gameking23

While you are at it why not ban any Communist dictators.

I rule when it comes to games. So deal with it.

Knux

Don't forget that we MUST ban Chuck Norris

Knux

Corbs

I think we should just ban everyone who creates these ban topics.

Plain old gamer :)

AlexSays

SuperSonic1990 wrote:

How about we just ban pixelman and AlexSays and get it over with?

Then this site would have even less intelligent discussion.

AlexSays

VALERHU

AlexSays wrote:

SuperSonic1990 wrote:

How about we just ban pixelman and AlexSays and get it over with?

Then this site would have even less intelligent discussion.

It might be for the better..

</sarcasm>

Top

  • Pages:
  • 1

Sorry, this topic has been locked.