Forums

Topic: Anime & Manga (NO SPOILERS PLEASE)

Posts 8,381 to 8,400 of 13,108

TheKingOfTown

Apparently Attack on Titan is on Netflix. Well, time to watch it I guess...

Why do people point to their wrists when asking for the time, but don't point to their crotch when they ask where the bathroom is?

PSN ID: CTID16

3DS Friend Code: 1891-1201-0412 | Nintendo Network ID: TheKingOfTown

kkslider5552000

I have a feeling that outside of the 3 series I'm collecting, I probably won't end up getting much manga for a loooong time. Honestly I haven't even read a ton in a couple of years now. Kinda sad...but oh well.

Non-binary, demiguy, making LPs, still alive

Megaman Legends 2 Let's Play!:
LeT's PlAy MEGAMAN LEGENDS 2 < Link to LP

CanisWolfred

Retro_on_theGo wrote:

Is anyone gonna watch Noragami? The artstyle looks nice but outside of that it doesn't seem too interesting.

I've been watching it. I think it's really good. I really like the humor and characters so far. It's only two episodes in, but it's one of the few shows to impress me thus far, along with Hamatora and Nobunaga the Fool.

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun?

GuSolarFlare

I've decided to watch sexy commando just because it sounds ridiculous, time to see if it's bad.

goodbyes are a sad part of life but for every end there's a new beggining so one must never stop looking forward to the next dawn
now working at IBM as helpdesk analyst
my Backloggery

3DS Friend Code: 3995-7085-4333 | Nintendo Network ID: GustavoSF

Magikarp3

So I somehow decided that I'm in the mood for something depressing. And now I'm reading Bokurano!

Something tells me that this isn't ending well...

Edit: OH MY GOSH IT'S SO SAD I CAN'T EVEN - I WANT TO STOP BUT IT'S SO WELL WRITTEN

Edited on by Magikarp3

http://backloggery.com/oiiopo

always thought I'd change to Gyarados after I turned 20 but hey, this is more fitting I guess. (also somebody registered under the original Magikarp name and I can't get back to it anymore orz)

3DS Friend Code: 3952-7233-0245

CanisWolfred

^Oh my God, I remember that! I think I read an article or something about it a long time ago! Or maybe someone here brought it up, I'm not sure. But it sounds crazy. I was in love with its premise for a while.

Edited on by CanisWolfred

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun?

shingi_70

Watching Princess Jellyfish on netlfix. I plan to read the manga after the anime. The anime hits some of my favorite spots.

Just bought the first volume of Dance in the Vampire Bund onComiXology and going to start Beserk.

Anyone know what thus anime is?
Untitled

WAT!

Hey check out my awesome new youtube channel shingi70 where I update weekly on the latest gaming and comic news form a level headed perspective.

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7342-3454 | Nintendo Network ID: shingi70

GuSolarFlare

ok sexy commando is the most stupid trash I've watched since Cromartie Highschool...
I'm really liking it!

goodbyes are a sad part of life but for every end there's a new beggining so one must never stop looking forward to the next dawn
now working at IBM as helpdesk analyst
my Backloggery

3DS Friend Code: 3995-7085-4333 | Nintendo Network ID: GustavoSF

DawnOverALilly

CanisWolfred wrote:

http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/2014-01-14/gundam-creato...

So Tomino, creator of Mobile Suit Gundam, is going to collaborate with one of the biggest special effects studios in Hollywood, to create a Film.

This could be glorious....or gloriously idiotic. Either way, I'm game.

I have never been a big giant robot fan, but I would watch it just because it's based on an anime.

The movie that I would love to see most is Elfen lied. Not shore it would be able to keep an R raiting though, they would have to take out a few parts to get it down from A. The biggest part though that would make it A is the Nana and Lucy fight.

Flandre- "I've been in the basement. For about 495 years."
Marisa- "That's sweet, I only get weekends off."
_
Marisa- It's so hot, I'm gonna die here.
Reimu- If you die, I'll feed your corpse to the birds.
Remilia- My, it'd be fine if you'd let me take care of tha...

Astraea

@shingi_70: That gif is from Mayo Chiki!, one of the better romantic comedies I've watched. The age rating is a little bit high, but that's mainly because of the first episode. I've been following the manga very closely and the series has been licensed in English for NA.

@CanisWolfred:I don't really have the time to follow a lot of anime from this season, I just watch what I can.

Astraea

CanisWolfred

@Shinji_70 - it's from Mayo Chiki! according to Sakura Complex

DawnOverALilly wrote:

CanisWolfred wrote:

http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/2014-01-14/gundam-creato...

So Tomino, creator of Mobile Suit Gundam, is going to collaborate with one of the biggest special effects studios in Hollywood, to create a Film.

This could be glorious....or gloriously idiotic. Either way, I'm game.

I have never been a big giant robot fan, but I would watch it just because it's based on an anime.

The movie that I would love to see most is Elfen lied. Not shore it would be able to keep an R raiting though, they would have to take out a few parts to get it down from A. The biggest part though that would make it A is the Nana and Lucy fight.

It won't be a Gundam film, but it'll definitely involve Giant Robots. I hope he goes for more realistic designs than whatever Transformers had...

And I don't think an Elfin Lied film would be acceptable without huge changes...

Edited on by CanisWolfred

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun?

DawnOverALilly

@CanisWolfred There are only really a total of three parts they would have problems with though.

Lucy's past and her killing her best friend and the three other little kids, that one could be avoided.

The Nana/Lucy fight would be hard because it's important that Nana loses her arms and legs.

And also with Kota's past would be really hard.

There are plenty of violent moves out there, just look at Saw.

Edited on by DawnOverALilly

_

CanisWolfred

DawnOverALilly wrote:

@CanisWolfred There are only really a total of three parts they would have problems with though.

Lucy's past and her killing her best friend and the three other little kids, that one could be avoided.

The Nana/Lucy fight would be hard because it's important that Nana loses her arms and legs.

Those would have to be massive changes to the plot and characters, though. -_-;

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun?

DawnOverALilly

CanisWolfred wrote:

DawnOverALilly wrote:

Those would have to be massive changes to the plot and characters, though. -_-;

Eh~ they could just do a 2-3 parter like the hobbit and make them long, or even do a different story in where one of the dicloinious ends up moving with her parents to the U.S when she was a baby or her parents where on vacation at the time her parents got touched by the vectors.

Edited on by DawnOverALilly

_

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic