Forums

Topic: Anime & Manga (NO SPOILERS PLEASE)

Posts 6,401 to 6,420 of 12,344

Rocko52

Seen it. Except with Mikasa labeled Wii U.

What's with the inactivity on this board?

Anime watching: Mobile Suit Gundam, Lupin III, & Jojo's Bizarre Adventure: Diamond is Unbreakable
Reading: The Golden Compass

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7191-2654

bobhobobstudios

Is Megas XLR an anime, or just done in the style of an anime? Because I'm watching it now and it is HYSTERICAL.

and i got a colorful aura, like i got neon guts

Nintendo Network ID: bobhobob

RR529

Bobhobob wrote:

Is Megas XLR an anime, or just done in the style of an anime? Because I'm watching it now and it is HYSTERICAL.

It's a western cartoon that's heavily influenced by animé.

I haven't watched it in a long time, but I remember it being good.

Blog: https://rrblogweb.wordpress.com/

Currently Playing: Hitman GO

Recently Beat: Castle of Illussion: Starring Mickey Mouse, Lara Croft GO, Front Mission Evolved

Rocko52

I know it's not Anime (at least in the misinterpreted Western sense, to the Japanese it's all anime) but what do ya'll think of Avatar The Last Airbender?

Anime watching: Mobile Suit Gundam, Lupin III, & Jojo's Bizarre Adventure: Diamond is Unbreakable

Jaz007

Rocko52 wrote:

I know it's not Anime (at least in the misinterpreted Western sense, to the Japanese it's all anime) but what do ya'll think of Avatar The Last Airbender?

I think it's great. I need to continue watching it soon.

Backkoggery ID: Jaz007

Rocko52

I watched the series last year from July to October at a slow pace, and loved it.

CrimsonFire

Finished Cowboy Bebop and it was AMAZING.It is my second favorite anime of all time.Behind FMA/FMAB.I still need to watch the movie but the series was fantastic.See you,Space Cowboy.

I need another anime to watch preferably, around 25 episodes long.Something without extreme powers,subtle powers are okay like alchemy in FMA,Not Super Saiyen crud.

Undead_terror

Watched the new attack on titan episode, and all it contained was Untitled
Only at the end was there any action, too bad it only lasted a second.
Edit: I mean it didn't have any important info just nothing special.

Edited on by Undead_terror

CrimsonFire

@Canis,No i haven't but it kind of sounds like Cowboy Bebop and i dont want to watch something similar to what i just watched.But i will probably see that later.What i want is different from what I just previously saw.It looks cool though but later.

@Rocko

I wanted them to hurry the heck up and get into the action and was staring at the time it still had.Sadly no action besides like 2 seconds at the end.At least next episode will be intense.

Rocko52

@CrimsonWolfred13@undead_terror
Come on, I know it didn't have much action, but I thought the episode was pretty great. Really, I'm not in this show for just action, but for drama.

RR529

Toonami Saturday night! I wasn't expecting such a big impact, but the HD made everything so freakin' gorgeous (let down by the fact the channel was having issues. Every 2-5 minutes it would freeze/pixelate like some sort of bad internet connection).

Bleach - Ichigo is confronting "Zangetsu" to learn a new technique, and his friends (normal, powerless ones) just had the misfortune of running into the most powerful villain in the series.

Naruto - The fight is getting desperate, and it looks like their opponent has something far more nefarious in plan other than simply winning the competition.

One Piece - Totally wacky episode, as per usual (and that's a good thing).

Soul Eater - An episode dedicated to Excalibur rambling on about BS? Yes please!

IGPX - Didn't watch

Eureka 7 - Awesome episode! Finally, they pass through the magical gate, and what wonders could possibly await them? It's... Japan?

Also, they reviewed Metro: Last Night (8/10). That review felt really out of place, IMO. (indie games like Slender, Dust: an Elysian Tale, Journey, Unfinished Swan, and heavily stylized major titles like Far Cry 3: Blood Dragon, Borderlands 2, Ni No Kuni, Catherine, & Lollipop Chainsaw felt really natural being associated with the brand, but an ultra realistic shooter, like the game reviewed tonight, just doesn't feel like it belongs)

Blog: https://rrblogweb.wordpress.com/

Currently Playing: Hitman GO

Recently Beat: Castle of Illussion: Starring Mickey Mouse, Lara Croft GO, Front Mission Evolved

Retro_on_theGo

CrimsonFire13 wrote:

Retro_on_theGo wrote:

Summer's about to start. I think I'm going to watch Summer Wars for the first time!

You need to watch it,its really great.Second Favorite anime movie i have seen.

Great to hear! I've been meaning to for a while now but the trailers always put me off because it looked exactly like the Digion movie. Not that that's a bad thing, but I don't want to watch a movie that's just gonna make me want to watch a childhood movie. Anyways, looking forward to it. Probably watching today or tomorrow.

CrimsonFire

Retro_on_theGo wrote:

CrimsonFire13 wrote:

Retro_on_theGo wrote:

Summer's about to start. I think I'm going to watch Summer Wars for the first time!

You need to watch it,its really great.Second Favorite anime movie i have seen.

Great to hear! I've been meaning to for a while now but the trailers always put me off because it looked exactly like the Digion movie. Not that that's a bad thing, but I don't want to watch a movie that's just gonna make me want to watch a childhood movie. Anyways, looking forward to it. Probably watching today or tomorrow.

Well,yeah Digimon The movie is my favorite anime movie of all time but this movie is great on its own but throughout the movie,only a few times did it remin me of the Digimon movie.

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic