Showing 1 to 20 of 31
1. Posted: Wed 1st Apr 2009 11:08 BST
Yeah you heard me Ant, I want big rotating banners in my forum signature!
Operations Director @ Nintendo Life and Push Square
3DS Friend Code: 3179-6058-7975 | Nintendo Network ID: dazcee | Twitter: dazcalvert
2. Posted: Wed 1st Apr 2009 11:12 BST
I want them too! And I want them with neon colors all over them and animating duckies going back and forth as I shoot them with my mouse pointer. Okay, maybe that was pushing it a bit.
Retro Editor, Nintendo Life
Vita Editor, Push Square
3. Posted: Wed 1st Apr 2009 11:36 BST
Haha, hadn't we already agreed to have no img's in sigs?
Nintendo Life | Push Square | Pure Xbox
Nintendo Network ID: anthonyd | Twitter: antdickens
4. Posted: Wed 1st Apr 2009 11:38 BST
Is that a Firefox logo in your sig there?
5. Posted: Wed 1st Apr 2009 11:41 BST
Testing... all images are removed now
6. Posted: Wed 1st Apr 2009 11:46 BST
Damn, and I was hoping for the duckies. Sheesh.
Oh and I still think the purple background was cool.
Edited on Wed 1st April, 2009 @ 11:46 by Corbs
7. Posted: Wed 1st Apr 2009 12:01 BST
I prefer it without images in sigs - they always take up too much space and take the emphasis off the actual messages.Also: what happened to your avatars, Corbie and Dazza? I'm gonna get so confuzzled whilst settling in here...
It's Wiiloveit, not WiiLoveIt. So there. Wanna play online? E-mail me: billy at wiiloveit dot comTwitter | YouTube | Mah website | WiiloveitTV (YouTube)
8. Posted: Wed 1st Apr 2009 12:04 BST
I resurrected Air Zonk as it was the first avatar I used the day I came on board VC-Reviews. It will be a brand new avatar soon.
9. Posted: Wed 1st Apr 2009 12:24 BST
@Corbie: how nice. That must have been a long time ago now, though. Hows about bringing back the grim reaper dude?
10. Posted: Wed 1st Apr 2009 12:30 BST
You mean this one?
11. Posted: Wed 1st Apr 2009 12:33 BST
I'm only kidding, I just wanted to see if Ant would bite
I decided it was time to retire the 1up for a while, I've got attitude like Jack! hehe
12. Posted: Wed 1st Apr 2009 12:36 BST
And that is quite a drastic change Daz. From cute little mushroom to YIKES! My avatar is back by popular demand.
13. Posted: Wed 1st Apr 2009 12:37 BST
OMG YAY! I feel so happy now! Welcome back, old Corbie.Just one thing: don't start changing other peoples sig's as well...
Edited on Wed 1st April, 2009 @ 12:37 by Wiiloveit
14. Posted: Wed 1st Apr 2009 12:38 BST
I can't make any promises, but I'll at least make an effort.
15. Posted: Wed 1st Apr 2009 12:44 BST
Oh good, I feel safer on these forums now.
16. Posted: Wed 1st Apr 2009 13:58 BST
You could always set signatures to only show up once per thread, I guess.
17. Posted: Wed 1st Apr 2009 14:03 BST
Yeah, but that would look weird
18. Posted: Wed 1st Apr 2009 14:08 BST
Perhaps. It's been like that on many forums I've frequented in the past and you don't really notice.
19. Posted: Wed 1st Apr 2009 20:00 BST
Or there could be a resolution standard for image sigs, like really thin strips, so as to not take up massive blocks of space. And the standard could be non-animated, too. I don't really care just throwing in the idea.
Currently Playing:  Mass Effect, Shadow Complex, Trials HD | [Wii] N/A | [DSi] N/A
20. Posted: Wed 1st Apr 2009 23:14 BST
As much as I like having pretty signatures on the end of my posts (they do look cool at times), it becomes quite a mess when there are loads of them all over the shop. I like the text based sigs as they are. No one really looks much at other people's signatures, anyways