Showing 1 to 7 of 7
1. Posted: Mon 4th Jan 2010 01:54 GMT
I've found it quite difficult to find friend codes for various games - and when I do (especially with older threads) it's hard to tell if the other person is even still reading the thread to add your code in return.
A friend code forum would solve a few of those problems by being a one-stop, direct source for online game buddies?
Digitally Downloaded - best darned game site on the web ;-)
2. Posted: Mon 4th Jan 2010 02:01 GMT
@WaltzElf: Sounds like an good idea. Better yet, why not an Nintendo Wi-Fi Connection forum? Of course for the most part, Nintendo Life never grant requests, not that it's a bad thing.
3. Posted: Mon 4th Jan 2010 02:05 GMT
Well, it's worth a try.
This forum community is very much alive, and yet, I've never had a single online match through it.
4. Posted: Mon 4th Jan 2010 08:40 GMT
this is a great idea
5. Posted: Tue 5th Jan 2010 03:25 GMT
Guess it's not happening...
6. Posted: Tue 5th Jan 2010 03:41 GMT
@WaltzElf: Don't give up. Let's wait until an admin or moderater response before we think about giving up.
7. Posted: Wed 6th Jan 2010 23:55 GMT
Bumping. We want this forum!