Showing 841 to 860 of 1,773
841. Posted: Sat 4th Sep 2010 05:48 BST
no one, both are bad games, or at least, both looks like bad games.
Man's worst enemy is laziness.
842. Posted: Sat 4th Sep 2010 14:39 BST
I have both but I have yet to play Face Pilot. Spaceball: Revolution is a good game, but if you have a Wii, I recommend the WiiWare version more.
843. Posted: Sun 5th Sep 2010 14:49 BST
ok how about soul of darkness or face piolt
844. Posted: Sun 5th Sep 2010 20:38 BST
Soul of darkness looksmore promising, but if you want a total good exoerience, go and buy a Castlevania game for you DS, it won't disapoint you, and soul of darkness, alot of people have said that it is extremly easy (so easy like castle of magic) And a game the one is soo easy and short, is also broing and also stinks, and face pilot looks absolutly like a fail, and boring, and alot of review give it a 2-4.
845. Posted: Mon 6th Sep 2010 00:51 BST
I don't think Face Pilot was a "fail" it got an 8/10 here. It works excellently as long as you have the right backround and lighting conditions. I can recommend it, it has quite a bit of content that should keep you interested for a while.
Avatar by Gipi.Bomberman Blitz- 3223-8902-2468
846. Posted: Fri 10th Sep 2010 02:51 BST
I finally bought Maestro: Green Groove. The game is really fun, but its also extreemely short (I beat it 2 days after I downloaded it, a couple hours in total). I would still reccomend this, mainly beacuse of the fun gameplay, cute graphics, and the unique experiance.
3DS FC: 5412-9891-8712
847. Posted: Mon 13th Sep 2010 20:19 BST
I'm looking for a game that will last me a while that isn't a puzzle game. Any reccomendations?
848. Posted: Mon 13th Sep 2010 22:19 BST
I recomend you DS and Wii games, hmm, idk Monster Hunter 3 (Tri) or in the DS Dragon Quest IX.
849. Posted: Mon 13th Sep 2010 23:21 BST
sonic_brawler95 wrote:I'm looking for a game that will last me a while that isn't a puzzle game. Any reccomendations? I recomend you DS and Wii games, hmm, idk Monster Hunter 3 (Tri) or in the DS Dragon Quest IX.
I have DQIX, and my cousin has MH3, so I can borrow it from him. But I'm looking at DSiWare atm. Thanks anyway.
850. Posted: Tue 14th Sep 2010 00:05 BST
Pop Island (Multiplayer is what keeps this one alive)Pinball pulse is pretty good too.
Thinking of finally picking up a Wii U!
851. Posted: Tue 14th Sep 2010 00:26 BST
Love Pop Island. I'll put Pulse under consideration.
852. Posted: Tue 14th Sep 2010 17:57 BST
These are the games I am STILL playing after a LONG time:
1. BIT TORRENT - I never get tired of this game. If you like bullet shooters and quick gameplay pick this up.
2. Shinobi Karakuri-Den - I got this last week but I still like playing it over and over again.
3. Art Academy- First Semester
4. Art Style: INTERSECT
5. Crystal Monsters: This game was pretty fun
6: Art Style: Pictobits
853. Posted: Tue 14th Sep 2010 20:01 BST
hey everybody, Im looking for a good way to spend my 800 points and have limited it down to these choices. which choice is best?
1.Alphabounce and Pop Island Paperfield
3.The Oregon Trail
854. Posted: Tue 14th Sep 2010 20:07 BST
These are the games I am STILL playing after a LONG time:1. BIT TORRENT - I never get tired of this game. If you like bullet shooters and quick gameplay pick this up.2. Shinobi Karakuri-Den - I got this last week but I still like playing it over and over again.3. Art Academy- First Semester4. Art Style: INTERSECT5. Crystal Monsters: This game was pretty fun6: Art Style: Pictobits
I have the G.G game and Art Acadamy, have the Art Styles on my old DSi. But Metal Torrent (BIT TORRENT) looks kinda neat.
Edited on Tue 14th September, 2010 @ 20:08 by sonic_brawler95
855. Posted: Tue 14th Sep 2010 20:58 BST
@Flyx I don't have X-Scape, but I get the impression that most people might prefer that option because it's the closet to a retail experience (excluding length.)
Oregon Trail is decent, but I don't think is a worthy version.
You'll definitely have a lot of fun with Alphabounce and Paperfield at first. Alphabounce could last you a long time if you're interested in playing every level, Paperfield could also be even better if you have other DS's and people to play with.
856. Posted: Tue 14th Sep 2010 22:08 BST
@Mr_Flyx - If first person shooters interest you at all, get X-Scape. It is the sequel to the dude who created Star Fox's first game. If you don't like FPS's, though, you're better off with Alphabounce and Paperfield.
3DS Friend Code: 2105-8643-6062
857. Posted: Tue 14th Sep 2010 22:13 BST
X-scape, the oregon trail just sucks, alpha bounce is also a little bit boring
858. Posted: Tue 14th Sep 2010 23:50 BST
I loved the DSiWare Oregon Trail, I don't really understand most of the hate. :/
859. Posted: Wed 15th Sep 2010 02:32 BST
It can be fun... sometimes, but its too short, definitive the replay value sucks and sometimes became really repetitive and boring, and also for 800 points, really not na recommended buy, go with x-scape, it is the best choice (or the only one)
860. Posted: Wed 15th Sep 2010 03:12 BST
I agree, it was short, and had some flaws, but I really enjoyed it.