Forums

Topic: DSiWare Recommendations Thread

Posts 821 to 840 of 1,772

hulklol123456789

Soul of darkness looksmore promising, but if you want a total good exoerience, go and buy a Castlevania game for you DS, it won't disapoint you, and soul of darkness, alot of people have said that it is extremly easy (so easy like castle of magic) And a game the one is soo easy and short, is also broing and also stinks, and face pilot looks absolutly like a fail, and boring, and alot of review give it a 2-4.

Man's worst enemy is laziness.

Fliptocat

I don't think Face Pilot was a "fail" it got an 8/10 here. It works excellently as long as you have the right backround and lighting conditions. I can recommend it, it has quite a bit of content that should keep you interested for a while.

Bomberman Blitz- 3223-8902-2468

sonic_brawler95

I finally bought Maestro: Green Groove.
The game is really fun, but its also extreemely short (I beat it 2 days after I downloaded it, a couple hours in total). I would still reccomend this, mainly beacuse of the fun gameplay, cute graphics, and the unique experiance.

3DS FC: 5412-9891-8712

sonic_brawler95

I'm looking for a game that will last me a while that isn't a puzzle game. Any reccomendations?

hulklol123456789

sonic_brawler95 wrote:

I'm looking for a game that will last me a while that isn't a puzzle game. Any reccomendations?

I recomend you DS and Wii games, hmm, idk Monster Hunter 3 (Tri) or in the DS Dragon Quest IX.

sonic_brawler95

hulklol123456789 wrote:

sonic_brawler95 wrote:

I recomend you DS and Wii games, hmm, idk Monster Hunter 3 (Tri) or in the DS Dragon Quest IX.

I have DQIX, and my cousin has MH3, so I can borrow it from him. But I'm looking at DSiWare atm. Thanks anyway.

xAlias

Pop Island (Multiplayer is what keeps this one alive)
Pinball pulse is pretty good too.

xAlias

Nintendo Network ID: xAlias

sonic_brawler95

Love Pop Island. I'll put Pulse under consideration.

Veritas

These are the games I am STILL playing after a LONG time:

1. BIT TORRENT - I never get tired of this game. If you like bullet shooters and quick gameplay pick this up.

2. Shinobi Karakuri-Den - I got this last week but I still like playing it over and over again.

3. Art Academy- First Semester

4. Art Style: INTERSECT

5. Crystal Monsters: This game was pretty fun

6: Art Style: Pictobits

Veritas

Mr_Flyx

hey everybody, Im looking for a good way to spend my 800 points and have limited it down to these choices. which choice is best?

1.Alphabounce and Pop Island Paperfield

2.X-Scape

3.The Oregon Trail

thanks

Mr_Flyx

sonic_brawler95

Veritas wrote:

These are the games I am STILL playing after a LONG time:

1. BIT TORRENT - I never get tired of this game. If you like bullet shooters and quick gameplay pick this up.

2. Shinobi Karakuri-Den - I got this last week but I still like playing it over and over again.

3. Art Academy- First Semester

4. Art Style: INTERSECT

5. Crystal Monsters: This game was pretty fun

6: Art Style: Pictobits

I have the G.G game and Art Acadamy, have the Art Styles on my old DSi. But Metal Torrent (BIT TORRENT) looks kinda neat.

Edited on by sonic_brawler95

jdarrell

@Flyx I don't have X-Scape, but I get the impression that most people might prefer that option because it's the closet to a retail experience (excluding length.)

Oregon Trail is decent, but I don't think is a worthy version.

You'll definitely have a lot of fun with Alphabounce and Paperfield at first. Alphabounce could last you a long time if you're interested in playing every level, Paperfield could also be even better if you have other DS's and people to play with.

jdarrell

Birdman

@Mr_Flyx - If first person shooters interest you at all, get X-Scape. It is the sequel to the dude who created Star Fox's first game. If you don't like FPS's, though, you're better off with Alphabounce and Paperfield.

Exactly.
My Birdloggery

3DS Friend Code: 2105-8643-6062

hulklol123456789

X-scape, the oregon trail just sucks, alpha bounce is also a little bit boring

sonic_brawler95

I loved the DSiWare Oregon Trail, I don't really understand most of the hate. :/

hulklol123456789

sonic_brawler95 wrote:

I loved the DSiWare Oregon Trail, I don't really understand most of the hate. :/

It can be fun... sometimes, but its too short, definitive the replay value sucks and sometimes became really repetitive and boring, and also for 800 points, really not na recommended buy, go with x-scape, it is the best choice (or the only one)

sonic_brawler95

I agree, it was short, and had some flaws, but I really enjoyed it.

jdarrell

I liked it, but didn't use as much strategy as I was expecting.

jdarrell

hulklol123456789

jdarrell wrote:

I liked it, but didn't use as much strategy as I was expecting.

Strategy? get DQW, it involves luck, no strategy.

sonic_brawler95

I'm gonna come clean, I didn't really like DQW that much...

But DQIX is extreemly awesome!

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic