Forums

Topic: The UNOFFICIAL Heart Gold and Soul Silver Discussion Thread

Posts 521 to 540 of 879

BL_Donth

I'll probably go ahead and evolve my Magneton into a Magnezone but I have to transfer it to my Pearl version.

My Backloggery

3DS Friend Code: 5343-7674-1789 | Nintendo Network ID: Donth8

ganondwarf16

yeah that explains why I can't find it. My browser seems to mess up things like that for no reason. I still can't get it so can you please just post it. I actually found your code in a trading thread but it was wrong

ganondwarf has always been short

turtlelink

FC: 4898-8218-2530 Name: Tish <----HG
FC: 2149-9814-0529 Name: Tish <----Diamond

TurtleLink's backloggery
Brawl FC: 4425-1340-4519
The Sister Complex Kingpin of Steel!

ganondwarf16

thank you! Now we can trade whenever and btw what do you want in return for the groudon?

GamerZack87

w00t! I finally have my shiny new trinkets! Have been playing on and off all day just about, and am almost ready to tackle Falkner. Literally! All four members of my Pokemon party know Tackle! I just want to get Whiptop (male MAREEP) and Hardhed (male GEODUDE) to Lv. 10, and I'm all good to go. I was pleased about one thing...they kept the old GS feature of there being a 50% chance of getting a female starter! Now I can have Cinnamon (my CHIKORITA) breed more of her species without the need for a DITTO!

I am disappointed about one thing...my guide's not pickupable until Monday...but that gives me something to which I can look forward!

"Pay me 20 Rupees and I'll talk."
CHINK
"Never forget the comfort of freshly-washed shorts."

RandomWiiPlayer

I defeated Red! Haha! Professor Oak then gave me a Kanto starter, I chose Charmander because he is the only one I didn't already have.

The Game.

Is it after 9PM EST? You should probably ignore the above post.

y2josh

@RWP: Sweet, didnt know that you got a Kanto starter once you defeated the first elite four

y2josh

turtlelink

y2josh wrote:

@RWP: Sweet, disdnt know that you got a Kanto starter once you defeated the first elite four

Even better, if RWP now talks to Steven Stone in Silph Co. I believe, he'll get a Hoenn starter!

TurtleLink's backloggery
Brawl FC: 4425-1340-4519
The Sister Complex Kingpin of Steel!

y2josh

Freaking awesome!

y2josh

Blue_Cat

Rensch wrote:

Blue_Cat wrote:

110percentful wrote:

Just curious, does anyone else do specific gender teams? In most of my games, I've only caught and used male pokemon. Just a quirk, but it kind of limited me.

Only once, during a Ruby play through.

44 hours in with 92 pokemon, but I've still not beat the 8th gym leader. I'm waiting for the Safari Warden to call me and tell me he's updated the Safari zone again, so I can catch a Houndour. Is there something I need to do to trigger that call, or do I just have to wait?

Beat the Elite Four I think. I remember there was something similar in Emerald where you could open up new areas after beating the Elite Four and Champion.

Have to beat the Eleit 4 first? Well, thanks for the tip. Now I can progress in the game without worry of neglecting a future team member

Just for an undate: I've caught the two Roaming dogs!

y2josh wrote:

Freaking awesome!

Yes, that describes the game pretty well

Edited on by Blue_Cat

Gota Catch 'em ALL!
Current HG Pokemon count: 180
Mario VS DK; Minis March Again: 3309-2151-9209

Rensch

ganondwarf16 wrote:

@Rensch sure just give me your FC and send me what you don't want

It is in the Pokémon Thread in the online gaming sub-forum.

That's where we're supposed to arrange trades BTW. Please go there next time.

Edited on by Rensch

Friend code 3DS: 4210-4747-2358

Rensch

€25,-!!!! Was it the English or the German version? Sometimes foreign language versions are cheaper if there are localized versions.

RandomWiiPlayer

turtlelink wrote:

y2josh wrote:

@RWP: Sweet, disdnt know that you got a Kanto starter once you defeated the first elite four

Even better, if RWP now talks to Steven Stone in Silph Co. I believe, he'll get a Hoenn starter!

He wasn't there.

And no, you don't get another starter for beating the Elite 4. You must get all Johto badges, beat the Elite 4, get all Kanto badges, then go to the top of Mt. Silver and defeat Red, he is the strongest trainer in the game, THEN you get a Kanto starter.

The Game.

Is it after 9PM EST? You should probably ignore the above post.

Rensch

Here's another tip I'll throw in:

If you got the Hoenn pokémon and then talk to him again, you can trade a Foretress for a rare Beldum.

Edited on by Rensch

Crazygamerfreak

Just got Lugia!!!
Now I am going to the Elite Four

Me old Backloggery
Excitebike World Rally Friend Code: 3051 8498 5866
Goldeneye 007: 1244 - 1039 - 8836
Monster Hunter Tri: Name: Curt HR 150+
There are many consequences for the simpilest things we do.
Kicks are my...

zezhyrule

Crazygamerfreak wrote:

Just got Lugia!!!
Now I am going to the Elite Four

This.

After wasting 30 Ultra Balls, with its health the lowest possible(I though I killed it), and sleeping, I wimped out and used my Master Ball instead of killing it, and waiting until after the Elite Four.

Edited on by zezhyrule

[15:36] Corbs: Vita rules - 3DS drools!

zezloggery | i haz youtube | PSN ID: zezhyrule

[23:11] Phoen...

Rensch

I personally prefer to use the Master Ball for those roaming Pokémon that aways flee frombattle.

Rensch

Many legendsry Pokémon live in caves or can be fought during the night, so Dusk Balls sometimes work much better than Ultra Balls.

ganondwarf16

sorry guys I traded my uber legendaries to my best friend and started a new game. May be quite a while before i'm in any position to trade

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.