Forums

Topic: The UNOFFICIAL Heart Gold and Soul Silver Discussion Thread

Posts 101 to 120 of 879

TwillightPrince

I'll be getting Soul Silver, but I'm not sure about my starter...
In Silver I had Totodile and in Crystal it was Cyndaquil...
Time for Chikorita?

Edited on by TwillightPrince

TwillightPrince

OsoOto

YAY! I got the Pichu. It's level 30, pretty strong, looks sick, and.. well.. that's it _ I'm saving this bugger for March 14th.

peekachu wuz liek 'dun tase meh bro!' n' i was liek 'im gunna tase u bro!' n den he wuz liek 'i herd u liek mudkipz bro' n den i tased em

Toon_Link

OsoOto wrote:

YAY! I got the Pichu. It's level 30, pretty strong, looks sick, and.. well.. that's it _ I'm saving this bugger for March 14th.

Good for you...

Toon_Link

Blue_Cat

I also got the pichu :3. It's currently sitting in my box next to a regular pichu. I can't wait to add a third to the pichu-lineup!

Gota Catch 'em ALL!
Current HG Pokemon count: 180
Mario VS DK; Minis March Again: 3309-2151-9209

Eel

Blue_Cat wrote:

I also got the pichu :3. It's currently sitting in my box next to a regular pichu. I can't wait to add a third to the pichu-lineup!

}

maybe a spiky eared one?

Bloop.

<My slightly less dead youtube channel>

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

MetalMario

Gotta get me a Totodile and an Espeon and an Ampharos....

MetalMario

Nintendo Network ID: MetalMario64

SMEXIZELDAMAN

I had the Original Silver, so I'm going to get SoulSilver. I'm going to start with Cyndaquil since that's the pokemon I got in Silver and it owned.

Check out SUBLIME GAMER, my YouTube Channel
God loves you

LzWinky

MetalMario wrote:

Cyndaquil, Umbreon, and Tyranitar!

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

Toon_Link

lz2010 wrote:

MetalMario wrote:

Cyndaquil, Umbreon, and Tyranitar!

Cyndaquil FTW!!!!!!

Toon_Link

kevohki

Which should I get (since I'm getting a DSi XL when it comes out)? I still have my Gold cartridge from long ago (and a GBA to play it with) so I'm leaning toward getting Soul Silver this time. Good choice or should I go (Heart) Gold again?

PSN ID: PhantomSauce
3DS Friend Code: 2105-8814-0225

LzWinky

@kevohki: Honestly there's not much difference between them aside from a few pokemon

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

bluecat

I am so hyped about this game! Going to get Heart Gold, pre ordered it today while getting my special Gamestop Pichus (Diamond and Platinum). BTW the Gamestop clerk let it slip there might be another event when HGSS came out cause Nintendo was supposed to give him another disc later. And he wasn't referring to the Pichu HGSS transfer either. :]

just another day...

Eel

Gasp i can't belive it.
I just preordered it.
I can't belive my mother just accepted it without even asking the price
With some luck (namely if mom decides not to cancel the order) i will have my game and lugia figurine in about two months.
I still can't belive it

Bloop.

<My slightly less dead youtube channel>

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

Toon_Link

bluecat wrote:

I am so hyped about this game! Going to get Heart Gold, pre ordered it today while getting my special Gamestop Pichus (Diamond and Platinum). BTW the Gamestop clerk let it slip there might be another event when HGSS came out cause Nintendo was supposed to give him another disc later. And he wasn't referring to the Pichu HGSS transfer either. :]

Yes, it's going to be a Jirachi event. You can get all of the details from the first post here.

Toon_Link

Blue_Cat

@Bluecat
OMG another BlueCat!

Gota Catch 'em ALL!
Current HG Pokemon count: 180
Mario VS DK; Minis March Again: 3309-2151-9209

y2josh

Miltank for the win!

y2josh

bluecat

Blue_Cat wrote:

@Bluecat
OMG another BlueCat!

Well how about that. I guess great minds think alike. ;p

just another day...

Toon_Link

I gots mah Pichu!
I actually got it Friday, but I forgot to post about it.

Toon_Link

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.