Forums

Topic: Petit Computer

Posts 861 to 880 of 9,620

portealmario

Awesome!

meng 😐
3ds friend code:1762-2769-7142

Eel

OMG is it the oficial petit computer facebook page?

Should I comment?

Edit: they also have my Dot Artist and Sound Tester

Edited on by Eel

Bloop.

<My slightly less dead youtube channel>

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

KAHN

i dont think there is an official page. i can only find two on my computer, and this one had slightly more likes(including my like), that's as far as i know. i dont want to introduce you, thats your job, but im happy to vouch >: ] you should probably introduce yourself and show them your other codes. i forwarded a facebook user to this thread so he can find the code himself. the one on facebook doesnt have good enough resolution to scan :/

Edited on by KAHN

KAHN

3DS Friend Code: 1032-1301-2772 | Nintendo Network ID: Milkman12

Sprite

Currently creating a basic knock off of realm of the mad god with trying to steal stats from tristones

I'm not saying let's kill all the stupid people, I'm just saying let's take off the warning labels, and see what happens.
Friend Code: 1075-1228-4183

portealmario

I think it's pretty ironic that all the BASIC commands are in english, but all of the best programs are from Japan

meng 😐

Eel

Well, most (if not all) computer languages come in english, it's the easiest language out there and is the one most people are likely to understand.

Bloop.

<My slightly less dead youtube channel>

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

GrabSomeEyes

Plus, as far as I know Japan has a heavy focus on teaching their kids English in school as well as Japanese, so it isn't really all that weird. (Yet again, I've never lived in Japan, nor even been to it so don't take my word on it whatsoever).

Eos OS: http://conlogxl.forumotion.com/t12-eos-os-v10
3DS FC: 3695-0514-5044

portealmario

actually, english is one of the hardest languages in the world, english grammar is extremely confusing.

meng 😐

portealmario

and it has many ambiguous words, and also many homonyms

meng 😐

GrabSomeEyes

@portealmario Doesn't mean they aren't learning.
Also, I've done barely any coding over the past week or so (I finished adding date/time on each menu I think this time last week, and I've yet to really put anything worthwhile in since), so Eos might be a while until the next update.
Or I might just release the new version tonight and call it done for now.
Decisions, decisions.

steriaca

I might as well give you the status of my projects.

1) Date Time : Finished and QR up at Petit Computer Wikia. Planing on putting up the Source Code also.

2) Bomb : Source Code up on Petit Computer Wikia, QR done by Snailface (Thank You).

3) Bomb2 : Done being writen, only thing needed is to create QRs and post the code on Petit Computer Wikia.

4) Lady & Tiger : Much like Bomb 2, already writen and needed to create QRs and post code.

5) Heads Or Tails : Unwriten. Need to figure out a reliable way to have a random number between 1-2 (or between 0-1) and translate it to a coin flip.

6) Applecatch : I'm stumped with this one. How do I create a 'Kaboom' clone? Where do I begin?

7) Dark Race 3001 : Much like Applecatch, this takeoff of the game Death Race ( http://klov.com/DeathRace ) stumps me.

My Friend Code is 3368-1310-0690.

Shadowflash

portealmario wrote:

@sprite today
and here are the qr codes fore the final version of Awesome^3 os:
Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

btw, don't get too excited about the awe3p program, the chr tile is there so I can use a mouse I made in it.

here are the raycaster mods:
Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

I can't download your OS . After the first QR code, none of the other ones work.

"Can you do that? Can you explode twice?!" -Spike

3DS FC: 1676-3897-8278

3DS Friend Code: 1676-3897-8278 | Twitter:

portealmario

Weird... I got tgem from the smileboom website itself...

meng 😐

Sprite

AHHHHHHHHHHHH! I GOT BACK MY 3DS AND IT WAS STILL BROKEN! THEY ONLY FIXED ONE PROBLEM! AND I MIGHT HAVE TO TRADE THE LIMITED EDITION ZELDA 3DS FOR COSMOS BLACK! I AM SO P***ED!

I'm not saying let's kill all the stupid people, I'm just saying let's take off the warning labels, and see what happens.

Discostew

Sprite wrote:

AHHHHHHHHHHHH! I GOT BACK MY 3DS AND IT WAS STILL BROKEN! THEY ONLY FIXED ONE PROBLEM! AND I MIGHT HAVE TO TRADE THE LIMITED EDITION ZELDA 3DS FOR COSMOS BLACK! I AM SO P***ED!

That sounds similar to my first ordeal with Nintendo's repair service. I sent mine off to get the outer cameras repaired. It came back to me with no change to those cameras. Called them up, and they said they replaced the L/R buttons. Had to send it back again to get the original problem fixed.

So far, I had to send mine in 3 separate times, with the last because the Start button wasn't responding well after it was returned to me the 2nd time, and it still isn't responding well. I've given up for the time being. At least I have a year to send it in.....for the 4th time.

Discostew

3DS Friend Code: 4425-1477-0127 | Nintendo Network ID: Discostew

Sprite

Same thing happened to me fixed my L R BUT NOT CAMERAS

steriaca

Humm...I guess I must have created good QRs for Bomb2. No coments about hard scans or 'number3 dose not scan' means something good.

My Friend Code is 3368-1310-0690.

GrabSomeEyes

I'm willing to say I'm basically done with Eos OS at this point.
I've barely coded anything into it since I released the first QR codes (note, I doubled the coding, but it didn't add much).
I think I'm just going to polish it up, send out 1.1 and be done with major updates whatsoever for now.
Unrelated, I started making a Risk clone. It'll probably take me a LONG time to figure out the actual coding but I think I've basically got the map down (though I lost all the detail to it last night...) I really like what I've done so far so I'll probably stick with it for a while.
Edit: @Sprite I'm so sorry...

Edited on by GrabSomeEyes

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic