Forums

Topic: Kirby: Mass Attack

Posts 101 to 106 of 106

Henmii

Yeah, I know I am pretty late on the scene, but just recently I continued Kirby: Mass attack and I am pretty far now. I just want to share my opinion!

When I first heard about it I thought it would be a quicky! I mean: We are pretty faaaar into the DS lifespan!! Then when I heard about you controlling 10 Kirby's, I feared it would be like some of the Mario vs DK titles (you know: With the Mini Mario's). But luckily it's totally different! You control 10 Kirby's at once, with the stylus, wich is really impressive. Everything works really fine!

The artstyle is a bit different from, lets say, Mouse attack or Kirby superstar, but it is very colorful and looks awesome. Impressive music. And above all MANY cool, original ideas! For example: A swaying tower in one of the levels! Or the nifty mini-bosses (wich are arguably better then the real bosses). It's strange though that most enemies are entirely new, but it doesn't matter. Though some Kirby anime characters make a cameo, who had thunk it!

To put it very short: It looks like Nintendo has put all their last DS sweat and tears into this title, making it instantly one of the best DS titles! I guess I like Canvas curse better, but this is also really, REALLY nice! If you had your doubts, just get it (if you still can)!

Edited on by Henmii

Henmii

Banker-Style

One of the best games on the DS,is this.

Nintendo Network ID: Da-Banker
3DS XL FC:3265-6271-5244
In 3000 years time,people will remember the name,Da-Banker,for being such a [Censored]

Nintendo Network ID: Da-Banker

xkirbyx

@A-Hungry-Banker
agreed but i got stuck on the level where the the kirbys control a tank (which is awesome, btw)

HAIIIII.

sugarpixel

I'm at 98%, I still need 4 accomplishments (all gold stars, beating King Dedede with one Kirby, catching all bubbles that don't have bombs in stage 1 of Dedede resort, and restoring the blueprint without taking damage in stage 10 of volcano valley). And I've had this game for nearly a year!

I mostly play this nowadays for Kirby Brawlball and Strato Patrol EOS. They're great little time wasters!

Edited on by sugarpixel

Twitter | ko-fi | YouTube | Backloggery

Add me on Nintendo Switch! SW-5806-7479-1875

Switch Friend Code: SW-5806-7479-1875 | 3DS Friend Code: 3394-4319-1146 | My Nintendo: FlutterBug | Nintendo Network ID: Fluttershy_Gioku | Twitter:

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.