Forums

Topic: DSiWare Recommendations Thread

Posts 1,701 to 1,720 of 1,774

liavcol

Hi, I'm looking for a good DSiWare game with a story mode. please give me a good story mode game. and please no cheap 2$ games unless u tried them and theyre very good (again with a story mode this is important to me) thank you

liavcol

Nintendo Network ID: LiavKatry

Birdman

Retro_on_theGo wrote:

liavcol wrote:

Hi, I'm looking for a good DSiWare game with a story mode. please give me a good story mode game. and please no cheap 2$ games unless u tried them and theyre very good (again with a story mode this is important to me) thank you

Cave Story

Also, A Kappa's Trail and X-Scape and ... that's actually all I got. DSiWare, with its small file size, just doesn't have a large library with very story-centric titles. A lot of them are meant more for pick-up-and-play action than something to get heavily involved in story-wise.

Exactly.
My Birdloggery

3DS Friend Code: 2105-8643-6062

liavcol

Thank you both.
Retro, I have already own and completed Cave Story - an awsome game so if u have another good game it'll be great.
Birdman, I've already own and completed X-Scape but A Kappa's Trail sounds good can u tell me alittle about the game (gameplay and so)?

liavcol

liavcol

Ive never heard of that game
mind giving a video or a website for the game?

liavcol

liavcol

I personally dont like the G.G. Series so I think it would be a waste of money, even though it costs only 2$

liavcol

liavcol

How is Mighty Milky Way? Is it good? And does it has a story?

liavcol

ilovegaming

I don't think it has a story but it doesn't need one. As for how it is: the music is amazing, the levels have great variety and new obstacles appear often, it has enough content to justify its price and I had a lot of fun with it in general. My only problem is that I find it too hard: if you lose in a stage you can restart it as many times as you want (which is great) but if you quit, you have to restart the whole world. And the last stages are brutal, for me at least (but that may be my fault and not the game's). Anyway, it's well worth the price and if you don't mind the difficulty of the latter levels, I'd say go for it.

FC: 1504-5926-3130
Expanding my Friend Safari! :D
In game name: Maiden
Safari type- Fire: Braixen, Charmeleon, Ponyta

liavcol

Another great MUST HAVE 2 games are:

• Chronos Twins
  • Zenonia

liavcol

CrimsonFire

Should i get the 2 other Mighty games. Mighty Flip Champs and Mighty Milky Way.What are they about? Are they Fun?,Also i loved Mighty Switch Force and really didn't like Shantae:RR(it wasn't bad but not really fun.) Would i like these games?

Crazybrain1

Is Moke Moke any good?

Do you truly look at things positively? For example, do you look at the glass like it's always full? (Half water, half air.) Or when someone "lets the cat out of the bag," do you think it's because the person felt sorry for the cat stuck in the bag? There is a positive side to almost everythin...

Commandervide0

I've never played Moke Moke myself but I'm gunna throw out some general recommendations:

• Aura Aura climber
  • Mighty Flip champs
  • Dark Void Zero
  • Paper plane
  • Art style: Kubos
  • Chronos Twins

Commandervide0

Crazybrain1

Yeah, I should probably recommend something as well:

Aura Aura Climber
Bird and Beans
Bomberman Blitz
Pop +Solo
Pop Island Paperfield
Rytmik Rock Edition
Flipnote Studio
Art Style Digigrive

Edited on by Crazybrain1

Do you truly look at things positively? For example, do you look at the glass like it's always full? (Half water, half air.) Or when someone "lets the cat out of the bag," do you think it's because the person felt sorry for the cat stuck in the bag? There is a positive side to almost everythin...

Crazybrain1

Are these games any good? I'm thinking of getting them:

Goony
Moke Moke
Electroplankton Luminarrow (technically its not a game, but I still like it)
Army Defender

(Sorry @rayword45, I was going to get X-Scape, but then these came out. Sorry.)

rayword45

Luminarrow is good and all, but not worth $2 IMO. You can do better.
Army Defender was disappointing, overrated by DSiWare standards. Like a freeware flash game, absolute waste of my damn time.
Can't speak for the first 2.

This is a signature.
Link goes here now.
Screw you.

Crazybrain1

OK, maybe I'll skip Luminarrow. And I'll skip Army Defender. (Not because you said it was bad, just because Army Defender has only one stage.)
I might just get (aside from Moke Moke and Goony) Glory Days TD or something.
Or, if someone can recommend a 500 point game, I might get that.

liavcol

I have some good 500 points games:
-Hero of Sparta (good action/adventure game, very fun but not vey good graphics.)
-Soul of Darkness (I think it's one of the best downloadable DS games on the shop.)
-Chronos Twins (unique platformer gameplay but there are no enemies in here, only bosses, so if ur looking for a lot of combat action I suggest Hero of Sparta if u dont mind about graphics so much.)
-Castle of Magic (very colorful and fun platformer game, anyone would love it!)
Hope I helped, tell me if u want more information about one of the games. also, if u played a good game that has a plot tell me im looking for one...

liavcol

Crazybrain1

A game that has a good plot?
Huh. Y'know, I might not have anything with a plot. Oh wait, there's Zelda Four Swords, but that's not there anymore.
Aside from that, I have nothing.

And I'm not too interested in the things you mentioned. Sorry, @liavcol.

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic