Forums

Topic: 3DS Virtual Console games missing between regions

Posts 101 to 120 of 272

CrazyOtto

Europe gets Ninja Gaiden III for the first time ever despite Japan not even having II on the 3DS VC yet.

CrazyOtto

3DS Friend Code: 4511-0465-7453 | Nintendo Network ID: MrSRArter

Obito_Sigma

Kawaii_Neko wrote:

Honestly, i don't care for those VC games Europe got since Christmas. Mario Bros. for the NES is a horrible port, Castlevania II is mediocre, and I have Life Force on my beloved NES and save states ruin the game for me. As for Super Mario Bros. 3, i don't Nintendo will EVER released it anymore. They never keep promises. Also, i already have Super Mario Advance 4, a good way to play SMB3 on the go, and also a reason to stick to my GBA.

So you are saying that it's good to have a GBA around so that you could play an updated 32-bit SMB3 and Mario Bros. on the go? I don't suppose that you bring a Link Cable so that you could have multiplayer with someone who also conveniently carries a GBA with SMBA4, do you? There is one difference, the NES Mario Bros. supports Download Play, so you could play with someone else who only has a 3DS and nothing else, which is a lot more often especially since the 3DS is the golden portable gaming system during this generation. There is also the fact that, with a 3DS, you could carry about a hundred Game Boy, Game Boy Color, Sega Game Gear, NES, remastered Sega Genesis, or even 3DS games all without even filling up your game slot! It's golden!

Friend Code: SW-6500-0179-5813

Super Smash Bros Mains:
Kirby, King Dedede, Mega Man

3DS Friend Code: 2852-9754-3135 | Twitter:

CrazyOtto

Japan gets Mighty Final Fight

CrazyOtto

rolLTheDice

Kudos for making that list and keeping it up to date, @MrSRArter.
Out of the ones that aren't available in Europe yet i'd only love to see the Mega Man games really.
I want the NES games on the Wii U VC and will not download multiplayer games on the 3DS VC until either they're discounted or get a way to play them in multiplayer.

Edited on by rolLTheDice

rolLTheDice

Nintendo Network ID: LTD_2112

CrazyOtto

LordofThewinDs wrote:

Kudos for making that list and keeping it up to date, @MrSRArter.
Out of the ones that aren't available in Europe yet i'd only love to see the Mega Man games really.
I want the NES games on the Wii U VC and will not download multiplayer games on the 3DS VC until either they're discounted or get a way to play them in multiplayer.

The only 3DS VC games missing the multiplayer feature are the Game Boy and Game Boy Color games, the NES and Game Gear games do have "Download Play" for multiplayer.

CrazyOtto

rolLTheDice

@MrSRArter Yeah, i do download all the Game Gear games that i think i'll like.
And as i said, for the current prices i don't have any interest in having home console games on my 3DS. I'd rather have them on my Wii U.

rolLTheDice

Nintendo Network ID: LTD_2112

CrazyOtto

This week, Europe gets no VC and Japan gets King's Knight.

CrazyOtto

KingMike

I'm surprised Square-Enix goes for what is considered the bottom of the barrel of their NES games.
I don't think they ever re-released 3D World Runner or either Rad Racer, nor Secret of Evermore (which is a pretty decent game as long as one removes expectations of it matching a Mana game.
Haven't played the newer Mana games but I hear they're pretty stinky, so maybe that's a good thing.
Dawn of Mana committed a far bigger crime by calling itself Seiken Densetsu 4 and then not even at least being an RPG. At least that is my memory, I probably read the manual and then played the game for like 10 minutes and put it on my shelf in disgust.)

KingMike

CrazyOtto

Mario Bros for NA

CrazyOtto

SparkOfSpirit

@KingMike I'm more disappointed that Square-Enix appears to refuse to want to release their Enix library on the VC. Other than ActRaiser on the Wii VC, they haven't released any of them and I don't understand why.

“A thing may be too sad to be believed or too wicked to be believed or too good to be believed; but it cannot be too absurd to be believed in this planet of frogs and elephants, of crocodiles and cuttle-fish.”
― G.K. Chesterton

CrazyOtto

Japan gets Bio Miracle Bokutte Upa

CrazyOtto

LzWinky

Kawaii_Neko wrote:

SparkOfSpirit wrote:

@KingMike I'm more disappointed that Square-Enix appears to refuse to want to release their Enix library on the VC. Other than ActRaiser on the Wii VC, they haven't released any of them and I don't understand why.

They DO have games on the 3DS VC, but only in Japan.

They didn't bother with the west because they didn't think they could make 4 million sales

Edited on by LzWinky

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

CrazyOtto

Kawaii_Neko wrote:

Europe gets Renegade

It's the first time Europe will be getting it as well

CrazyOtto

CrazyOtto

Japan gets Alien Crush, R-Type, and Street Fighter 2010

CrazyOtto

KingMike

Are they gonna make Japan pay twice to get the full R-Type AGAIN?

KingMike

CrazyOtto

KingMike wrote:

I don't know, maybe

CrazyOtto

CrazyOtto

North America gets Sky Kid, a NES port of a very fun but not well-known arcade shoot em up.

CrazyOtto

unrandomsam

Looks like they are not this time.

“30fps Is Not a Good Artistic Decision, It's a Failure”
Freedom of the press is for those who happen to own one.

LzWinky

KingMike wrote:

No. Japan can choose to not pay again by not getting it

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.