3DS Virtual Console Forum

Topic: 3DS Virtual Console games missing between regions

Showing 101 to 120 of 259

AuthorMessage

Obito_Tennyson

101. Posted:

It's official. I don't see a single GBC game that isn't already on the Virtual Console which I'm interested in besides Pokemon GSC. Neither do I see why Nintendo is trying to hold back on releasing Super Mario Bros. 3. Seriously, what are they waiting for? What is their purpose behind releasing it over a year after Japan, even though it's an NES game rereleased tons of times before over the past 30 years? I just want to buy the game and play it already since I only have the GBA version which is completely filled with dust and dirt over the course of the past years. Japan didn't have this torture. On New Years, they go to the Eshop and celebrate with no better way then a surprise of SMB3.

Friend Safari: Butterfree, Venomoth, and Volbeat (if there are any Bug Catchers out there...?)
Looking For: Ditto, Magneton Friend Safaries (please contact me if you have any)

3DS Friend Code: 2492-5497-3062 | Nintendo Network ID: JonathanTennyson | Twitter: Obito_Tennyson

AuthorMessage

WaLzgi

102. Posted:

Eh. I dont really care that much. While it would be nice to play it on the 3ds, Im not gonna raise too much of a fuss

Nintendo Life moderator and duck.

My BUY_A_WII_U_loggery

3DS Friend Code: 2234-7139-4188 | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

AuthorMessage

CanisWolfred

103. Posted:

I'm still astonished by the fact that people care so much about an old game they've probably already played a million times over. Play something new for God sakes, it's not like there's a shortage of good games...

Doesn't talk about games.

Avid Fan of Anime, Webcomics, and Wolves
My Den - My door is always open....Too bad it's an empty closet.
My DeviantArt - I like to call it "the blank wall"

Wolfrun
Wolfrun Chibi
Scary Wolfrun...
...Scared Wolfrun

Arooo~

AuthorMessage

grumblegrumble

104. Posted:

Obito_Tennyson wrote:

It's official. I don't see a single GBC game that isn't already on the Virtual Console which I'm interested in besides Pokemon GSC. Neither do I see why Nintendo is trying to hold back on releasing Super Mario Bros. 3. Seriously, what are they waiting for? What is their purpose behind releasing it over a year after Japan, even though it's an NES game rereleased tons of times before over the past 30 years? I just want to buy the game and play it already since I only have the GBA version which is completely filled with dust and dirt over the course of the past years. Japan didn't have this torture. On New Years, they go to the Eshop and celebrate with no better way then a surprise of SMB3.

Wow. you're only interested in a Pokemon game?! With all of these other great 3DS VC game releases? That's sad. Real sad. There are some awesome VC gems available. I actually HATE Pokemon. lol

3DS Friend Code: 4511-0578-9918 (User name: Grumble) If u add me let me know so I can add you back ;) Current Favorites: NSMB 2, CrossWords Plus, Art Academy: Lessons For Everyone, Donkey Kong, Mario Golf, Balloon Pop Remix, Precipice, Digidrive, Art of Balance: Touch, Speed X3D, Retro Pocket

AuthorMessage

SuperMalleo

105. Posted:

Japan gets Ganbare Goemon 2

Plumber extraordinaire at your service.
配管工の非凡なあなたのサービスで。
Rebooted YouTube Channel (Under Contruction) | Miiverse | deviantART | Hatena | The Malleogerry (Still needs some updating)

3DS Friend Code: 2809-8065-2098 | Nintendo Network ID: MarioOtaku350

AuthorMessage

CrazyOtto

106. Posted:

EU gets Mario Bros

Rest in Peace ShiftyLook
I keep these Nintendo Life threads updated: Missing 3DS VC and Wii U VC between regions, Full of list first party Game Boy, Game Boy Color, and Game Gear games missing from the 3DS VC, and Full of list first party Game Boy Advance games missing from the Wii U VC.

3DS Friend Code: 4511-0465-7453 | Nintendo Network ID: MrSRArter

AuthorMessage

doomteam

107. Posted:

DarkwingLz wrote:

Eh. I dont really care that much. While it would be nice to play it on the 3ds, Im not gonna raise too much of a fuss

Same here. I just want good 3ds titles.

doomteam

AuthorMessage

CrazyOtto

108. Posted:

Japan gets 2 Japan only games, Front Line and Shining Force Gaiden: Final Conflict

Rest in Peace ShiftyLook
I keep these Nintendo Life threads updated: Missing 3DS VC and Wii U VC between regions, Full of list first party Game Boy, Game Boy Color, and Game Gear games missing from the 3DS VC, and Full of list first party Game Boy Advance games missing from the Wii U VC.

AuthorMessage

SuperMalleo

109. Posted:

NA gets Mario Bros
http://www.nintendo.com/games/detail/SapZwiHPOckdn8q0OgxwYR3l...

Edited on by SuperMalleo

配管工の非凡なあなたのサービスで。
Rebooted YouTube Channel (Under Contruction) | Miiverse | deviantART | Hatena | The Malleogerry (Still needs some updating)

AuthorMessage

WaLzgi

110. Posted:

It will be released...last week?

My BUY_A_WII_U_loggery

AuthorMessage

SuperMalleo

111. Posted:

DarkwingLz wrote:

The trailer.......... Yes.

配管工の非凡なあなたのサービスで。

AuthorMessage

WaLzgi

112. Posted:

Kawaii_Neko wrote:

DarkwingLz wrote:

The trailer.......... Yes.

Look at the "release date" ;)

My BUY_A_WII_U_loggery

AuthorMessage

SuperMalleo

113. Posted:

Oops, nevermind i said that. Turns out it's not coming to NA this week.

配管工の非凡なあなたのサービスで。

AuthorMessage

KingMike

114. Posted:

I pointed it out in the Wii U thread but Renegade (NES) has been available in Japan on 3DS for quite awhile but not North America.

KingMike

AuthorMessage

CrazyOtto

115. Posted:

KingMike wrote:

I pointed it out in the Wii U thread but Renegade (NES) has been available in Japan on 3DS for quite awhile but not North America.

Added it, that list was also was also missing "Twinbee Da!" for Game Boy as well before I remembered that it was released in Europe as "Pop'n TwinBee".

Rest in Peace ShiftyLook

AuthorMessage

Obito_Tennyson

116. Posted:

grumblegrumble wrote:

Wow. you're only interested in a Pokemon game?! With all of these other great 3DS VC game releases? That's sad. Real sad. There are some awesome VC gems available. I actually HATE Pokemon. lol

Dude, I said the only GBC game that isn't already release on the VC. Even then, there's aren't that many GBC gems. It had a very short life span and as a child, I had a GBC and GBA, but didn't know the difference between the games except that the GBC games had bigger cartridges and looked like the colorless variants. Also, I forgot to mention Game & Watch Gallery 3. Besides those two games and the ones already released on the 3DS VC, then there isn't anymore anticipated GBC game. Most of the good GBC games not mentioned already have better SNES or N64 variants, such as Mario Golf and DKC.

Friend Safari: Butterfree, Venomoth, and Volbeat (if there are any Bug Catchers out there...?)
Looking For: Ditto, Magneton Friend Safaries (please contact me if you have any)

3DS Friend Code: 2492-5497-3062 | Nintendo Network ID: JonathanTennyson | Twitter: Obito_Tennyson

AuthorMessage

SuperMalleo

117. Posted:

Honestly, i don't care for those VC games Europe got since Christmas. Mario Bros. for the NES is a horrible port, Castlevania II is mediocre, and I have Life Force on my beloved NES and save states ruin the game for me. As for Super Mario Bros. 3, i don't Nintendo will EVER released it anymore. They never keep promises. Also, i already have Super Mario Advance 4, a good way to play SMB3 on the go, and also a reason to stick to my GBA.

Edited on by SuperMalleo

配管工の非凡なあなたのサービスで。

AuthorMessage

CrazyOtto

118. Posted:

Japan gets The Legend of Kage

Rest in Peace ShiftyLook

AuthorMessage

SuperMalleo

119. Posted:

NA gets Simon's Quest

配管工の非凡なあなたのサービスで。

AuthorMessage

CrazyOtto

120. Posted:

Europe gets Ninja Gaiden III for the first time ever despite Japan not even having II on the 3DS VC yet.

Rest in Peace ShiftyLook