Forums

Topic: Sword Of Hope II

Posts 121 to 129 of 129

Geonjaha

I got tired of it unfortunately. It's not a bad game, it's just a genre that has been improved so much since then, and I'd much rather play the amazing RPGs I can find on the GBC. :3

Edited on by Geonjaha

Geonjaha

3DS Friend Code: 2277-6645-7215

RetroGBHippie92

I know what you mean, but I particularly enjoy turn-based RPGs, more so than action RPGs, but I'm not really too fussy when it comes to RPGs in general because they're my fav genre.

My Nintendo Network ID: NinLiferOMB
Currently Playing: Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Gates To Infinity (3DS) The Denpa Men 2: Beyond The Waves (eShop)
My Backloggery
3DS FC: 2320 6151 3634
Email me at [email protected]...

3DS Friend Code: 2320-6151-3634 | Nintendo Network ID: NinLiferOMB

CrispyGoomba

Just bought this game and I'm loving it! I'm glad someone pointed it out that the manual tells you what stuff does (like wheat) because I was clueless.

Definitely going to make another play-through of this game.

CrispyGoomba

TheDreamingHawk

ARGH.... I got three stones in the tower of mystery and those stupid crows (Which look like a claw) keep hurting everyone... I'm at level 17.

A Supporter of Reggie Fils-Aime and Respectful opinions
Pokemon black 2 FC: 1808 0259 1596

3DS Friend Code: 4725-7951-6337 | Nintendo Network ID: TheDreaminHawk

Hairmanban19

I got this game a few months ago and i'm still playing it almost every day. I'm just so attached to it. Its the greatest game i've played off the eshop! Especially since its ONLY 3 DOLLARS!!!!

3DS Friend Code: 3136-7615-5907

Aqueous

I don't blame you, it has a lot of quality for such a good price. I hope we get the first one.

Guest on NFR 57: http://nintendofreeradio.podbean.com/category/episode-57/

3DS Friend Code: 2793-0600-1156 | Nintendo Network ID: AqueousDoubt | Twitter:

Hairmanban19

Aqueous wrote:

I don't blame you, it has a lot of quality for such a good price. I hope we get the first one.

I hope so too! The first one is very good,there is a just a lot more battles you have to go through.

3DS Friend Code: 3136-7615-5907

bezerker99

My apologies for resurrecting this old topic but, I've had this game downloaded for nearly 2 years now and just got around to playing it last week while vacationing at the beach.

I must say it's better than I originally gave it credit. This image really made me when I saw it last night.
Untitled

Aqueous

I had forgotten about playing this one, great little game, should go through it again sometime.

Guest on NFR 57: http://nintendofreeradio.podbean.com/category/episode-57/

3DS Friend Code: 2793-0600-1156 | Nintendo Network ID: AqueousDoubt | Twitter:

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.