Forums

Topic: Pokemon X and Y Friend Safari

Posts 6,441 to 6,460 of 19,569

pkmnmaster1337

@darumasama hey i added your sister, i need a kecleon so if you could have her add me back thatd be fantastic and i could also help out with some of the pokemon on that list, but i don't need and dittos as i have 1 english 1 jpn and both with good natures

FC: 0447-6394-5130
Aipom, Audino, Chansey - Normal type

darumasama

DrMonkey wrote:

darumasama wrote:

DrMonkey wrote:

darumasama wrote:

@DrMonkey

My sister says thank you very very very much.

Not a problem, she's very welcome! I have a Skarmory too that I don't want to trade, but I'll take it to the day care and let nature take it's course!

my sister found someone with a skarmory in their safari on a different website. She still says thank you.

No problem. However, when I took the Skarmory to Day Care I found I left a Piloswine there! She still need one?

she says yes to the piloswine, if you want something other than a ditto let us know.

FC: 2492-4317-7133 Fairy Safari: Snubbull, Spritzee, Floette (almost full - will only add if requested)
FC:2036-7893-5449 Normal: Aipom, Kecleon, Ditto (will only add if requested or someone posts they need a ditto safari)

Please let me know which you want in the thread. :)

darumasama

pkmnmaster1337 wrote:

@darumasama hey i added your sister, i need a kecleon so if you could have her add me back thatd be fantastic and i could also help out with some of the pokemon on that list, but i don't need and dittos as i have 1 english 1 jpn and both with good natures

well what are you looking for and what do you have? between mine and my sister we are bound to have something you want.

FC: 2492-4317-7133 Fairy Safari: Snubbull, Spritzee, Floette (almost full - will only add if requested)
FC:2036-7893-5449 Normal: Aipom, Kecleon, Ditto (will only add if requested or someone posts they need a ditto safari)

DrMonkey

darumasama wrote:

DrMonkey wrote:

darumasama wrote:

DrMonkey wrote:

darumasama wrote:

@DrMonkey

Can't think of anything at the moment, so another ditto is fine!

Not a problem, she's very welcome! I have a Skarmory too that I don't want to trade, but I'll take it to the day care and let nature take it's course!

my sister found someone with a skarmory in their safari on a different website. She still says thank you.

No problem. However, when I took the Skarmory to Day Care I found I left a Piloswine there! She still need one?

she says yes to the piloswine, if you want something other than a ditto let us know.

Another ditto is fine!

Edited on by DrMonkey

FC :- 2535-4209-9828
Friend Safari :- Water Type :- Krabby, Gyarados, and Frogadier.

FYA_MAN

darumasama wrote:

DrMonkey wrote:

darumasama wrote:

@DrMonkey

can i get dat ditto safari from u plz

The Truth
F.C. 1220-7451-7018

Fire Safari (Ponyta, Slugma, and Braxien)

darumasama

FYA_MAN wrote:

darumasama wrote:

DrMonkey wrote:

darumasama wrote:

@DrMonkey

can i get dat ditto safari from u plz

we want to know if you want the safari or just the ditto? If you want the safari add her friend code and let us know, if you just want the ditto add my friend code and I will give it to you.

FYA_MAN

@Darumasama i want the safari already added

The Truth
F.C. 1220-7451-7018

darumasama

@DrMonkey my sister says "even though you two are internet strangers she thinks she loves you." lol she told me not to type that, but I thought it was funny.

kwanho

@darumasama Im going to add your ditto FC in a bit

Edited on by kwanho

kwanho (MK7, Fire Emblem, Pokemon Y)
3DS Friend Code: 5472 - 6745 - 5880
Grass Safari: Sunkern - Petilil - Quilladin

Zeldah

@darumasama

I added your sis.
Can she add me back please?

Rock Safari: Shuckle, Dwebble & Pupitar

3DS Friend Code: 0232-8563-7573 | Nintendo Network ID: Zelda

darumasama

@pkmnmaster1337
@FYA_MAN

she added you two

DrMonkey

darumasama wrote:

@DrMonkey my sister says "even though you two are internet strangers she thinks she loves you." lol she told me not to type that, but I thought it was funny.

Hahaha awesome. Happy to help. My work here is done!

FC :- 2535-4209-9828
Friend Safari :- Water Type :- Krabby, Gyarados, and Frogadier.

darumasama

@kwanho
@Zeldah

added

Edited on by darumasama

pkmnmaster1337

@darumasama
ive got dusclops/duskull(cant remember which), magneton, skarmory, and togepi if you want
and i've got a lot of stuff, im not really looking for anyhting in particular really

FC: 0447-6394-5130
Aipom, Audino, Chansey - Normal type

darumasama

pkmnmaster1337 wrote:

@darumasama
ive got dusclops/duskull(cant remember which), magneton, skarmory, and togepi if you want
and i've got a lot of stuff, im not really looking for anyhting in particular really

well, she just needs magneton now.

ashmodai

do not know what type i have but heres my code 2681-0094-7651
name ashmodai

fc. 2681 0094 7651
i have ice type pokemon

FYA_MAN

ashmodai wrote:

name ashmodai

added add bak ill tell u wat have

The Truth
F.C. 1220-7451-7018

Omega7321

Can someone please add me i they have a Whirlpede, Lapras, Ditto, or Eevee safari, My FC is 0146-9841-7799 Bug type with Paras, Ilumuse and Vivilion

Omega7321

darumasama

Omega7321 wrote:

Can someone please add me i they have a Whirlpede, Lapras, Ditto, or Eevee safari, My FC is 0146-9841-7799 Bug type with Paras, Ilumuse and Vivilion

add my sister's FC: the one with the ditto and she will add you back.

ashmodai

FYA_MAN wrote:

ashmodai wrote:

name ashmodai

added add bak ill tell u wat have

thanks guy!!!

fc. 2681 0094 7651
i have ice type pokemon

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic