Forums

Topic: Harvest Moon: The Lost Valley

Posts 101 to 120 of 279

Freelance

When you unlock fishing, you also unlock the ability to add and remove paths over water, so I can go to the other side of the valley. BTW, I'm one day away from unlocking farming animals (well the barn from what the pic shows)

Yes, I was surprised the game doesn't have 3D whatsoever.

Edited on by Freelance

Freelance

Freelance

Do you mean over your head? I don't think so. I don't see any reason to do so, though. You can carry 99 of the same items, I believe. I know you can carry 99 soil.

Edited on by Freelance

Freelance

Freelance

Hmm this thread is pretty dead, compared to the GFAQs forum. I thought several people here were buying this game.

Edited on by Freelance

Freelance

Pokefanmum82

I bought this game. I am just waiting for it to ship to my house. I hope to have it by Friday. I am so looking forward to playing it.

Want: Harvest Moon: One World, Story of Seasons: Pioneering Town, Super Mario 3D World + Bowser’s Fury

Finished the Alola Dex.
Now playing New Horizons, Wrath of White Witch and Sword

Eel

I have been more active in the ushi no tane forums

I have been really enjoying this, it's like a spiritual successor to the first game boy HM in many ways.

Also, I heard there's supposed to be some item that allows you to see your valley in first person with stereoscopic 3D.

If anyone has any questions, I can try and answer them!

Edited on by Eel

Bloop.

<My slightly less dead youtube channel>

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

Eel

Just talk to them whenever you can. And complete their requests whenever possible.

You can check your friendship level ("chemistry") is your bookcase-thingy in your house.

Edited on by Eel

Bloop.

Eel

The Valley is really big. I don't know the exact size, but it's multiple times bigger than any previous farm in the series.

The barn itself is near the field. That's why it looks like that. The squares themselves are actually quite small.

Edited on by Eel

Bloop.

Freelance

I have lots of water now in my valley. Top left is a small little watering hole. Two streams connect to it, although I haven't connected one stream yet. I have lots of waterfalls. I love waterfalls in real life, so why not make lots in my valley? I love the sound they make.

Untitled
Untitled

You can barely see one of them, but there's 3 waterfalls in the bottom pic. I wish I could make bigger falls though, but there's no water on higher elevations as far as I can see.

Edited on by Freelance

Freelance

Eel

I got the binoculars!

These let you view the world in a first person perspective to take pictures.

Untitled

Edited on by Eel

Bloop.

Freelance

You're obviously faaaar ahead of me. How did you get the binocs? I named my cow Moofin by the way.

Edited on by Freelance

Freelance

Freelance

I figured out the whole Miiverse thing. Here's my finished watering hole. I love waterfalls...
You can't see it from that angle, but there's a set of stairs going up and down on the left side, forming a 'V' shape.

Untitled

Edited on by Freelance

Freelance

Freelance

One of the NPCs sell it. Her name is Hannah and she has a daughter.

BTW, did I tell you I love waterfalls? ;3 I think I'm going to expand the falls 'cause it looks too narrow for my liking.

Untitled

Edited on by Freelance

Freelance

Freelance

Here's a screenshot of the falls, the first pond and the 2nd pond. The waterfall flows through both ponds. The binocs made it impossible to show both ponds in the shot:

Untitled
I love the 'steps' leading to the 2nd pond:

Untitled

I'm already working on making a marsh further south to plant crops and fish. It's really hard work, but instead of leveling the entire area (honestly, that's going to take forever), the surrounding area of the marsh will be rocky instead.

Edited on by Freelance

Freelance

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.