Forums

Topic: Fire Emblem: Fates

Posts 661 to 680 of 2,517

LzWinky

There is no America in this game. There are only Hoshido and Nohr!!

Team Hoshido FTW!

Edited on by LzWinky

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

-Green-

LztheQuack wrote:

There is no America in this game. There are only Hoshido and Nohr!!

Team Hoshido FTW!

>:C Team Nohr All The Way.
I want my yaoi shipping with Zero.

Edited on by -Green-

"Enthusiastic Hi" (awkward stare)
Nintendo Switch Code: SW-5081-0666-1429
PS4 Thing: TBA

Koopa-King

@Aromaiden: Would Team America just be Advanced Wars? Also RIP Advanced Wars

The fact you are reading this proves you are able to have an attention span longer than me. Well done sir or madam!

Nintendo Network ID: nyansloth

-Green-

@Koopa-King: Yes. They are unworthy to even be in the world of my beloved Nohr (Zero and my Ships) and as such they are forgotten.

professorOak

@Dezzy: I think the fear that they might stop releasing FE games in the West has to do with a combination of the fact that Fire Emblem was a Japan-only series for a good while (up until they finally started giving them English releases thanks to Marth and Roy's exposure in Melee), and also because of other franchises people consider more "niche" steadily becoming less and less likely to see Western release, becoming either digital-only or not seeing localizations at all (see: Ace Attorney/Investigations.)

However, I do think Fire Emblem is a bit bigger than that, though to be fair I don't really know how the actual sales have been. Awakening sounds like it was a huge increase in popularity though thanks to a vast increase in accessibility because of the Casual mode, and also for going all out with the shipping simulator aspects that were already present. So who knows what would happen if Fates ends up doing really poorly in the West....

Nintendo Network ID: JibbahJabbahwock

Koopa-King

Aromaiden wrote:

@Koopa-King: Yes. They are unworthy to even be in the world of my beloved Nohr (Zero and my Ships) and as such they are forgotten.

HOW DARE YOU INSULT ANDY! He is 10 times the leader Robin will ever be!

The fact you are reading this proves you are able to have an attention span longer than me. Well done sir or madam!

-Green-

@professorOak: They also added Phoenix Mode and as you said are attempting to use more fanservice options in the game.

Koopa-King

So are people still complaining about the "two versions" thing?

-Green-

@Koopa-King: BLASPHEMY >:C. Robin has traveled through time and crossed worlds. All bow before the might of the fallen dragon vessel, the great Robin.

P.S I think the complaining about the two "versions" has calmed down, but tbh people will always complain about it, just like anything.

Edited on by -Green-

Koopa-King

@Aromaiden: What you don't comprehend is that Andy commands entire armies along with the construction and ordering of any units whereas Robin commands normal solders who mostly act of their own accord. And remember ROBIN is a unit, ANDY is the commander of HIS army. Also good to know people arent yelling as much. (Edit) I cannot believe we are debating on the better commander when both series are made by the same people.

Edited on by Koopa-King

-Green-

@Koopa-King: Well played -_-. Although I think Robin could probably easily kill them all with Grima's might.

Koopa-King

@Aromaiden: Unless you play as that Air Pilot who could have TWO TURNS EVEN THOUGH THAT'S SO STUPID AND UNBALANCED. Then we could see who wins. To be honest an Advanced Wars and Fire Emblem crossover which combines Magic and Modern weaponry needs to happen.

-Green-

@Koopa-King: Definitely . Although I think it's going to be a while before that, considering that they're still trying to solidify FE as a stable popular international franchise at the moment.

Koopa-King

@Aromaiden: All you have to do to appeal to the western masses is allowing people to use Pokemonamie for Waifu's. Very clever tactics.

-Green-

@Koopa-King: Don't forget the Hot Springs feature in MyCastle. You need to promote them ships.

Koopa-King

@Aromaiden: Not to mention the lewd conversations. Those are just as important. Man Fire Emblem has changed over the years. It's slowly becoming every anime ever but with Perma Death.

-Green-

@Koopa-King: And I love it XD.

Koopa-King

@Aromaiden: I bet you at some point in the Nohr route the main character falls into someones's breasts. Come next year if i'm wrong I owe you one Robin amiibo!

-Green-

@Koopa-King: Actually... I saw a cutscene that showed the Main character bumping into Camilla's breast (it was a Nohr cutscene too). O.o Wow, you can see the future.

Edited on by -Green-

Koopa-King

@Aromaiden: Maybe I'm Grima? Well I guess I can keep that Amiibo. I also sense that Fire Emblem is coming to the Wii U as a side scrolling platformer where you use your plug to activate switches. Just you wait.

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.