After originally releasing on the Xbox 360 back in 2011, Tribute Games has announced that the fantasy brick breaker Wizorb will be coming to Switch on October 6th, 2022.
The above trailer will provide all of that you need to know about the game: once-peaceful kingdom, mystical hero wizard, Breakout-style gameplay — you get the picture. With its top-down story mode, retro pixel art style and clearly Zelda-inspired sprites, it is frankly a wonder that Wizorb has never made its way over to Nintendo consoles before.
For a list of the game's features, check out the following from the game's Steam page:
- An all-new block-breaking game set in a fantasy world.
- Use your magic wand to bounce the orb and cast various magic spells.
- Over 60 levels in 5 different Worlds.
- Earn gold to buy charms or to help the citizens rebuild their homes.
- Epic boss fights.
- Multiple endings.
- Character animation by Paul Robertson.
If you are ready for some retro-inspired brick-breaking action, then this is definitely going to be one for you.
Are you excited about Wizorb? Bounce down to the comments and let us know!