The first of three interactive movie announcements, Mia and the Dragon Princess tells the story of Mia, a young woman stuck in a unfulfilling job, dreaming of adventure. She soon finds herself pulled into a world of intrigue and danger when a mysterious woman turns up on her doorstep, leading to a series of events that will change Mia's life forever.
Here's a list of features from Wales Interactive:
- Featuring action designed by world-renowned fight coordinator, Marcus Shakesheff (WonderWoman, Hanna, Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows, Batman: Arkham Asylum, Pennyworth, Guardians of the Galaxy, Game of Thrones)
- Featuring fight stunts by Taekwondo instructor and content creator with over 500M views, Aaron Gassor aka 'Ginger Ninja Trickster'
- Real time Attribute Tracking that evolves based on your choices and influences the story
- Multi-optional storytelling with 10 different outcomes
- Starring Paul McGann (Doctor Who, Alien 3, Withnail & I), Brian McCardie (Time, Rob Roy) and MyAnna Buring (The Witcher, Ripper Street), Dita Tantang and Noa Bleeker. · Guest appearance by Daz Black (DazGames)
Are you excited to dive into another FMV game from Wales Interactive? Share your thoughts in the comments below.