Epic Games has announced RAILGRADE, a train management sim due for launch on the Switch this fall.
You'll be building railway systems in the most efficient manner possible in order to transport cargo and restore economic prosperity to an industrial colony.
Here's a run down of the game's features from its official store page:
- Use effortless construction tools to instantly build and manage an intricate network of interconnected railway routes
- Create efficient supply chains by connecting industrial sources and placing dozens of busy trains on the map
- Customise your trains using different engines and freight types, with hundreds of unique engine and cargo combinations.
- Optimise your train set-up and place tracks strategically to navigate challenging environmental terrain and create the most effective delivery route possible.
- Control the flow of resource production through careful management of inputs and outputs. Watch out for bottlenecks to keep trains and their precious cargo moving.
- Invest in the growth of your cities, or use zeppelins to export goods for extra profit
- Admire your fleet of trains with the cinematic view mode
- Help restore prosperity to an industrial colony across a single player campaign with over 50 missions
- Spend tokens awarded by each mission and use them to unlock new industries, upgrades and options.
- Challenge yourself in bonus side missions. Explore arid deserts in search of oil supplies, or develop a rocket launch program.
- Show off your most impressive railway setups with a photo mode that includes a variety of filters and visual options
Are you interested in RAILGRADE? Thinking of picking it up? Let us know with a comment!