How hard can it be to be a doctor? We've watched ER and Casualty and Grey's Anatomy, so we know that at least 60% of a doctor's time is spent pining and kissing, and the other 40% mostly seems to be about looking really serious while sad music plays. We could hack it.

In Potion Permit, an upcoming Sim RPG for Nintendo Switch, we'll get the chance to try — with 30 residents of the village, there's always some sickness to diagnose and treat, and when you're not doctoring, you'll be foraging in the world to gather ingredients for your brews, ointments, and salves.

And yes, just like Grey's Anatomy, you'll get to kiss people, too. There are several eligible bachelors and bachelorettes who have no qualms about breaking the doctor-patient barrier in exchange for a life as a doctor's spouse!

Potion Permit will be coming to the Nintendo Switch on September 22nd, 2022. There will also be a physical release of the game, which you can read more about here.