Ubisoft and Capcom have teamed up once more to add five more Street Fighter legends to the roster of Brawlhalla, as part of the "Street Fighter Part II Epic Crossover Event".
Those five characters are:
- Epic Crossover for Rayman – Self-disciplined but stern, Dhalsim can stretch his body and conjure fire for swift attacks. He may be a pacifist, but he will fight when necessary.
- Epic Crossover for Lin Fei – Sakura is a patient and disciplined warrior, and many fighters acknowledge her potential to be as strong as the competitors who trained before her.
- Epic Crossover for Petra – Similar to his rival and best friend Ryu, Ken's goal is to prove his strength against many fighters. Ken may be unpredictable and brash, but his heart is pure.
- M. Bison
- Epic Crossover for Thor – M. Bison is a dictator seeking world domination, and he is prepared to take down anyone or anything who gets in the way of his goals.
- Epic Crossover for Cross – Luke was inspired to join the military after his father gave his life to help evacuate civilians. After serving, he followed his own path and joined competitive fighting to take on strong opponents around the world.
These five are all available for 300 Mammoth Coins each, and players will also be able to purchase items from last year's event too, such as the Street Fighter IV-inspired K.O. Effect and four avatars.
Ryu, Chun-Li, and Akuma are also available in the game, and will be purchasable and playable after the event ends.
Have you been playing Brawlhalla? Tell us your thoughts in the comments!
Luke kinda just looks like if Ken was introduced in the 2010's. Dare I say he's basically a Luke-alike.
I'll see myself out.
No Sakura by default? A true sin on humanity.
Really not at all feeling this Luke mega push they're doing. He's just not very interesting or well-designed for someone they're so aggressively marketing.
@Fizza What if Luke is really the Ken from Street Fighter 2010?
They are really trying to push luke on people.
Never heard of this game 🤷♂️ that multiversus looks cool though
I agree it is starting to be a bit much. I get that he is apparently an important new character for SF6 but still. A little restraint would be appreciated Capcom!
So many good character to pick, they go with that clown
To me it demeans and cheapens the Street Fighter franchise to have the characters in such a cheap game (as in quality) like Brawlhalla. I tried it before and it just felt like a flash game rip-off of Smash Bros. Wasn't impressed at all.
Dhalsim is an interesting choice.
@Fizza I Ken sort of see where you're coming from.
Also ditto to your last sentence.
Who is this Luke I kept hearing about?
Luke may be doomed to be Alex 2.0.
@Xiovanni i did too...
@Fizza He's really Luke-ing for trouble.
I'll see myself out too...
Luke is definitely an interesting pick, would've rather preferred anyone from 3rd Strike but ok...
Tap here to load 16 comments
Leave A Comment
Hold on there, you need to login to post a comment...