Though Nintendo hasn't gone as big on remasters as some other platform holders and publishers, and in the Switch era has often opted for straight up ports on multiple occasions, The Legend of Zelda franchise has nevertheless had its fair share of improved entries. These have mainly come in the past couple of generations, of course, with 3D and HD entries.
The lovely Jon Cartwright tackled the big question in a recent video on our YouTube channel - which Legend of Zelda Remaster is best? The focus is on five games of recent-ish times, below, not including the remake that we had of Link's Awakening.
- The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3D
- The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker HD
- The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask 3D
- The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess HD
- The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword HD
Jon talks through the merits of each and then does a snazzy tier list at the end - it's a nice way to spend 27 minutes of your time.
So, grab a beverage and a comfy seat - enjoy!