In a brand new trailer for the game, Konami has revealed that Yu-Gi-Oh! RUSH DUEL: Dawn of the Battle Royale!! will be launching on Nintendo Switch in the west on 7th December.
Offering "an exciting, brand-new way to play Yu-Gi-Oh!", Rush Duel lets you summon powerful monsters repeatedly in battle, filling up the field with your cards. Then, on your next turn, you can refill your hand now matter how many cards you played, resulting in a fast-paced form of the game that can see the momentum swinging between opponents in the blink of an eye.
Here's a feature list:
- Discover an original story featuring a host of fun new characters
- Explore a full single-player campaign in which you can hone your Dueling skills
- Build up your Deck from a massive, wide-ranging selection of cards
- Duel wherever you are with local multiplayer functionality for up to two players
- Take on your friends and challengers across the globe in online two-player Duels
- And much, much more
You'll be able to grab the game from the Switch eShop starting from that 7th December date. Let us know if you're feeling hyped for this one down in the comments.