As part of Nintendo's latest financial report, the company has published an updated look at its upcoming release schedule.
Below, you'll find a list of Nintendo's major releases planned for the end of 2021 and beyond. The updated info confirms that Zelda: Breath of the Wild 2 is still on track for a release in 2022, as well as other highly anticipated titles like Splatoon 3 and Mario + Rabbids Sparks of Hope, and that Metroid Prime 4 is still 'TBA'.
Note that the report also reminds us of Advance Wars 1+2: Re-Boot Camp's delay into Spring 2022:
Launch Schedule of Primary Nintendo Products by Region (extracts: October 2021~)
- Shin Megami Tensei V - 12th Nov, 2021
- Pokémon Brilliant Diamond and Shining Pearl - 19th Nov, 2021
- Big Brain Academy: Brain vs. Brain - 3rd Dec, 2021
- Pokémon Legends: Arceus - 28th Jan, 2022
- TRIANGLE STRATEGY - 4th Mar, 2022
- Kirby and the Forgotten Land - Spring 2022
- Advance Wars 1+2: Re-Boot Camp - Spring 2022
- Splatoon 3 - 2022
- The sequel to The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild (temp.) - 2022
- Mario + Rabbids Sparks of Hope - 2022
- Bayonetta 3 - 2022
- Metroid Prime 4 (temp.) - TBA
- Game & Watch: The Legend of Zelda - 12th Nov, 2021
Which of these games are you looking forward to the most? Let us know in the comments.