Last month, Ubisoft rolled out a major update for Immortals Fenyx Rising - adding in support for 'The Lost Gods' DLC and much more. It has now released another patch - Title Update 1.3.1 - to address some minor issues.
There are some bug fixes, stability and performance improvements, and a bunch of other fixes for quests, activities and gameplay. Here are the full patch notes, courtesy of the official Ubisoft community forums:
TITLE UPDATE 1.3.1
This small Title Update brings a few fixes to the game:
- Bug Fixes.
- Stability improvements.
- Performance improvements.
- [Fixed] Ensured that Prometheus uses the right pronoun for Fenyx in a Tale of Fire and Lightning quest.
- [Fixed] Fixed an issue that prevented progression scaling issues with Ubisoft Connect challenge rewards Shard.
- [Fixed] Fixed an issue that caused Fenyx to appear in a different vault when restarting Aphrodite’s Vault.
- [Fixed] Ubisoft Connect – Fixed an issue preventing the “Vault of Tartaros Completed” statistic to reach full completion.
- [Fixed] Myths of the Eastern Realms – Fixed an issue where the player would not get all the fragments from the Mythical Monsters.
- Addressed an issue where Athena’s Dash ability would deal less damage after obtaining the Immortal Field Breaker upgrade.
- [Fixed] Fixed the ordering of the Helmets of the Eastern Realm obtained from completing Myths of the Eastern Realm story.
- [Fixed] Fixed an issue where Fenyx was stuck while idle on top of the Messenger of the Gods Statue when enjoying the beautiful view for too long. Heroes need breaks too!
- Improved stability when entering Typhon’s Vault.
If you've not tried out this game, why not check out our review. While it is quite similar to a certain Zelda game at times, it still has its own unique sense of charm and the DLC definitely offers something a little bit different.
Have you played Immortals Fenyx Rising yet? What about this latest update? Tell us down below.