Last month, Ubisoft rolled out a major update for Immortals Fenyx Rising - adding in support for 'The Lost Gods' DLC and much more. It has now released another patch - Title Update 1.3.1 - to address some minor issues.
There are some bug fixes, stability and performance improvements, and a bunch of other fixes for quests, activities and gameplay. Here are the full patch notes, courtesy of the official Ubisoft community forums:
TITLE UPDATE 1.3.1
This small Title Update brings a few fixes to the game:
- Bug Fixes.
- Stability improvements.
- Performance improvements.
- [Fixed] Ensured that Prometheus uses the right pronoun for Fenyx in a Tale of Fire and Lightning quest.
- [Fixed] Fixed an issue that prevented progression scaling issues with Ubisoft Connect challenge rewards Shard.
- [Fixed] Fixed an issue that caused Fenyx to appear in a different vault when restarting Aphrodite’s Vault.
- [Fixed] Ubisoft Connect – Fixed an issue preventing the “Vault of Tartaros Completed” statistic to reach full completion.
- [Fixed] Myths of the Eastern Realms – Fixed an issue where the player would not get all the fragments from the Mythical Monsters.
- Addressed an issue where Athena’s Dash ability would deal less damage after obtaining the Immortal Field Breaker upgrade.
- [Fixed] Fixed the ordering of the Helmets of the Eastern Realm obtained from completing Myths of the Eastern Realm story.
- [Fixed] Fixed an issue where Fenyx was stuck while idle on top of the Messenger of the Gods Statue when enjoying the beautiful view for too long. Heroes need breaks too!
- Improved stability when entering Typhon’s Vault.
If you've not tried out this game, why not check out our review. While it is quite similar to a certain Zelda game at times, it still has its own unique sense of charm and the DLC definitely offers something a little bit different.
Have you played Immortals Fenyx Rising yet? What about this latest update? Tell us down below.
[source forums.ubisoft.com, via nintendoeverything.com]
This game is on my bucket list. Will probably buy it next year.
@charlieonholiday I am nearing the end of the main game (none of the DLC yet). I’ve really enjoyed it.
Fantastic game. I was hesitant at first to buy it because it looks so similar to BotW (Which I absolutely hated and is my third least favourite game of all time) but once I dove in I realised how different and actually FUN it is! Going to start a second playthrough soon.
The update is 1.3.2; the number is wrong
Have the graphics been given a polish since the release of the demo?
I'm usually not a graphics snob, but the low-res rock and water effects of the demo really put me off
I've been taking my time on this game because it's so much fun, and I want it to last! I absolutely love the world, and I find myself getting lost doing all the side activities. I can't wait to play all three DLCs once I finish the main game finally.
This is actually a great game. While it may be inspired by BOTW, it has enough unique traits to stand on it's own.
I’m 35 hours into this at the moment and enjoying it a lot. It doesn’t take itself seriously and offers enough different from BOTW to make this worth playing.
Starting to feel a bit samey, but I am trying to get near 100% and probably could have wrapped things up by now if I wanted.
After reading DLC reviews I think I won’t bother with the DLC and just do the core game.
@Zach777 Yup, they sure did get the version wrong. Good call man!
I set this game aside a couple months ago. I enjoyed what I played and hopefully will jump back in eventually
Got this when it was half price recently, along with annoying Platform game Doom Eternal. It's a great game, well worth it if you catch a sale.
They should FIX finally this unnecessary "feature", that each time the game starts its connecting to ubisoft servers and you have to wait. I mean, cant they do it in background while I already load my saves.
@Schalenbach Sounds like an underhanded trick to force DRM
Seems good: check
Reviewed mostly favourable: check
Got patched several times: check
All DLC released: check
Often on sale: check
Complete "gold edition" on a deep sale: still waiting.
It will happen, and it will be more fun then than it was incomplete, with issues, at release, at full price.
Patience... And plenty of other patched, complete games on a deep sale, where I didn't buy into pre-launch hype build up, or out of fear of "missing out" or addiction to collecting, only to regret it, or be burnt out on the game when it's finally a finished product. The games industry did teach me a few things after all.
Thank you games industry. I know it's hardly mutual when I learned how to NOT be tricked, and get better deals on better products.
That said, I am looking forward to this one.
@Liam_Doolan I've been on the fence about IFR. Do you know if it requires a Ubisoft account?
1.9gb update, just when I was struggling with storage
Despite my backlog being huge, I'm now on my 4th playthrough of this game. I absolutely love this game.
Tap here to load 17 comments
Leave A Comment
Hold on there, you need to login to post a comment...