For some individuals like this writer, who is older than they'd care to admit, trends and #content on YouTube make it a scary place of loud noises and annoying adverts for protein drinks. For others, however, it's a primary source of entertainment and can be an incredibly inspiring and uplifting platform. And Youtubers Life: OMG Edition across its various platforms shifted 1.4 million copies. Fair enough.
Youtubers Life 2 is on the way this year and it'll be heading to the eShop along with other platforms. Raiser Games and UPLAY Online are teaming up again, and the sequel aims to deliver an updated experience taking into account the shifts in YouTube culture of recent times; some of the highlight additions and tweaks are below.
- More content options for Youtube videos, including reviews, gameplays, speedruns, unboxings, interviews, and more.
- Subscriber and video statistics that directly react to a broadening of a creator’s content.
- A new mechanic called “Trends”, which fluctuates daily and affects your popularity as a YouTuber.
- More personalization options for your character, and a fully customizable and expandable home.
- Scores of new and expansive features to be announced in the coming months.
- Deeper relationships with NPCs, including additional questlines.
Are you a fan of the original and planning to pick this up? Let us know in the comments, and don't forget to like, subscribe and hit that bell (we think that's right, Alex?).