Valentine's Day is slowly approaching, and whilst Haven has its own steamy plans for Switch, publishers can never resist a good sale opportunity. Both Warner Bros and Ubisoft have begun their own Valentine's themed sales in North America, though these aren't what we'd consider particularly romantic games.
Warner Bros lineup mostly consists of LEGO entries, ending at 9:00am PT on February 16th. As for Ubisoft, its usual big hitters have been spotted and lasts slightly longer, going until February 18th at 11:59pm PT.
You can find the full list of options here but here are some of our highlights from the two:
- Assassin's Creed: The Rebel Collection - $19.99
- Bakugan: Champions Of Vestroia - $19.99
- Child of Light: Ultimate Edition - $4.99
- Immortals Fenyx Rising - $35.99
- LEGO City Undercover - $8.99
- LEGO Marvel Super Heroes 2 - $8.99
- LEGO Worlds - $8.99
- Just Dance 2021 - $29.99
- Mario + Rabbids Kingdom Battle Gold Edition - $19.99
- Rayman Legends: Definitive Edition - $9.99
- Scribblenauts Mega Pack - $9.99
- UNO - $3.99
If these offers aren't your speed, Capcom is also hosting a Mega Man sale, offering discounts on the Blue Bomber's various legacy collections. Those discounts are available until February 11th, finishing at 11:59pm PT.
Tempted by any of these offers? Let us know in the comments.