Nintendo's latest update for Super Smash Bros. Ultimate, which was announced yesterday, is now live.
This minor update bumps the game up to version 9.0.1 and fixes multiple issues linked to the new DLC fighters from Minecraft. Opponents will no longer fall through the stage when these characters create a block in a certain location.
One other change not mentioned in the latest patch notes is the adjustment of Steve's victory screen. He now gobbles up the entire steak. See the difference in our comparison post.
Below are the full patch notes, courtesy of Nintendo's support page:
Ver. 9.0.1 (Released October 21, 2020)
- Fixed the issue where sometimes an opposing fighter would go through the landscape when Steve/Alex created a block at a certain location and the opposing fighter destroyed the block.
- Fixed the issue where sometimes an opposing fighter would go through the landscape when Steve/Alex created a block at a certain location and the anvil created with a down air attack struck the opposing fighter.
- Fixed the issue where the opposing fighter would become uncontrollable when Steve/Alex hit them with a minecart in certain situations.
- Fixed the issue where if Steve/Alex's minecart bounced off the wall, it would not hit the opposing fighter.
- Fixed the issue where opposing fighters carried in Steve/Alex's minecart would sometimes be warped to the original location where they were picked up.
- Fixed the issue where certain fighters could go through Steve/Alex's block once KO'd.
Have you downloaded this latest update yet? Noticed anything else? Tell us down below.