2Awesome Studio has announced that Lost Wing will be speeding and blasting its way onto Switch at the end of this month.
Originally planned to release last year, Lost Wing's development was extended thanks to community feedback given during a closed beta. It may well have put the game on hold for a while, but the result is "more tracks, more modes, more ships, and more speed" than ever before.
"With Lost Wing, we wanted to mix the speed of the Wipeout series with shooting gameplay inspired on Tempest and the tension-aggression feeling of games like Thumper," says Tim Ash, Director of BoxFrog Games. "In the end, Lost Wing is better than the sum of it parts, a shot of pure unadulterated adrenaline."
Lost Wing Features:
- Three worlds, four types of tracks, several difficulty modes and infinite hours of gameplay.
- Feel the adrenaline rush at intense speeds and slow-down time when it's getting a little too close for comfort.
- High Definition Neon Sci-Fi atmosphere
- Unlock multiple ships and upgrade them with power ups.
- Show your might and destroy the megabosses
-Compete against other players on the online leaderboards.
- Focus on the acceleration infused original electronic soundtrack.
The game launches on Switch on 31st July, and if you pre-order the game during the two weeks leading up to its launch, you'll be able to pick it up at 10% off.
Think you'll be giving this one a go at the end of the month? Let us know your thoughts in the comments below.