The latest batch of My Nintendo game discounts for North America has now gone live, giving players the usual chance to grab a handful of games at discounted prices and some additional extras to celebrate Father's Day.
Let's kick things off with the games, shall we? There are eight on offer in total - some for 3DS, some for Wii U. As always, you can take advantage of these discounts by simply using the required Gold or Platinum My Nintendo Points listed below.
- [3DS] 30% off Bravely Second: End Layer: 90 Gold Points
- [New 3DS/Wii U] 40% off EarthBound: 200 Platinum Points
- [3DS] 30% off Miitopia: 90 Gold Points
- [Wii U] 20% off The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild: 300 Platinum Points
- [3DS] 30% off Pokémon Rumble Blast: 210 Platinum Points
- [3DS] 20% off Sushi Striker: The Way of Sushido: 60 Gold Points
- [3DS] 30% off Pokémon Battle Trozei: 120 Platinum Points
- [Wii U] 40% off Pushmo World: 200 Platinum Points
Next up are these two 3DS themes:
- Nintendo 3DS theme: Super Mario Bros.: Famicom Cartridge: 100 Platinum Points
- Nintendo 3DS theme: The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess: Light & Twilight: 20 Gold Points
As for the Father's Day stuff? Well, that comes in the form of a Super Mario Maker 2-themed 'All About My Dad' printable booklet - which is something Nintendo says your Dad "will always treasure" - and a set of printable Father's Day coupons. You'll find some June calendars available, too.
We guess these are ideal for giving your dad a Father's Day gift while simultaneously hinting at what you'd like in return? A tasty copy of Super Mario Maker 2!
Dad, if you're reading, a physical copy of Super Mario Maker 2 would be great. Cheers.